PDA

View Full Version : nice of mastercraft

rstitson
06-20-2007, 07:37 PM
Got a present in the mail today. Mastercraft sent a bucket of cleaning products... and not just sample sizes. They will last a while. A thanks for buying a new boat is what it said. Thanks back to them, it was a nice pleasant surprise. Will be using them soon, as everyone knows it is a constant job keeping a boat spit and polish clean

wsrobert
06-27-2007, 01:51 PM
That's what seperate's MasterCraft from the rest of the pack! Good to hear...Makes me want to go out and buy a new one right now.

Sodar
06-27-2007, 01:52 PM
I never got one? :confused: They must not like me! :(

pq2
06-27-2007, 01:58 PM
Got a present in the mail today. Mastercraft sent a bucket of cleaning products... and not just sample sizes. They will last a while. A thanks for buying a new boat is what it said. Thanks back to them, it was a nice pleasant surprise. Will be using them soon, as everyone knows it is a constant job keeping a boat spit and polish clean

show us your boat :D

G-man
06-27-2007, 02:56 PM
I never got one

Ric
06-27-2007, 02:59 PM
I never got one Wake up erkle, these are buying signs!

rstitson
06-28-2007, 03:31 PM
I had uploaded pictures on another thread. Need to upload some as part of my profile. x-15 yellow with navy highlights xswitch without the graphic.

beatle78
07-02-2007, 07:37 PM
I don't think my neighbor got any products for his 2007 X-7 either?

Dealer's what gives? How does Mastercraft decide who gets products and who doesn't?

rstitson
07-03-2007, 04:17 PM
Whoa, didn't mean to start something. Maybe it's just a marketing campaign thing. My son lost one of the cover tie downs and had to replace it by ordering a new one and not using his computer until it came in. Maybe that showed up on the willing to buy products list.

SoCalBrew
07-12-2007, 09:42 PM
Yah - never even got an acknowledgement from them that I even bought a boat from them... when you buy a boat from them, you are suppoed to get a free one youer team master craft membership - and the gifts that come with it... but, i can't get anyone to even call me back from there... and I have TWO of their boats.

Frustrating... anyone here get their free membership?

Tom

Workin' 4 Toys
07-12-2007, 09:47 PM
Me, me, me.......Let someone else enjoy would ya.8p

SoCalBrew
08-20-2007, 09:50 PM
Whoo Hoo! - finally got mine in the mail today! Yeah, I exist! NOW, still have to work on that Team Mastercraft Membership - there was nothing in the mail about that at all...

6ballsisall
08-20-2007, 10:00 PM

Oh Cameron.......sorry... I forgot to say thanks!! :D

Roonie's
08-20-2007, 10:41 PM
I got mine in the mail last week as well. The funny thing is they missed out on a serious marketing tool as I had no idea where it came from at first. I had to look at the senders address and realize it was from Tennesse (sp?). They should have included a card in it saying wewlcome to the Mastercraft family or some other acknowledgement so at least you know it is from them.

TMCNo1
08-21-2007, 09:27 AM
Whoo Hoo! - finally got mine in the mail today! Yeah, I exist! NOW, still have to work on that Team Mastercraft Membership - there was nothing in the mail about that at all...

E-mail gregory.clower@mastercraft.com and inform him you have not recieved your membershipo package and call 1-877-4mc-stuf and talk the Katie about it too, because that is where they are shipped from once MC passes along the info of your purchase, after your dealer fills out your warranty documentation.

SoCalBrew
08-22-2007, 01:08 PM
Thanks TMC - just called - and got it all wrapped up!

tbd01
08-22-2007, 10:10 PM
had a chance last weekend to use the MC cleaning products, the spray wax is the bomb!, so is the vinyl dressing. now I dont have to worry about tne do or dont list for cleaning:)

TMCNo1
08-23-2007, 06:10 AM
Thanks TMC - just called - and got it all wrapped up!
That's great to hear!

ttu
08-23-2007, 08:02 AM
That's great to hear!

tmc, what is the general turn around time to receive the package. i do understand that it depends on how long it takes the dealer to turn in the warranty info.

SoCalBrew
08-23-2007, 02:21 PM
ttu - mine was a year... seriously... I guess I got lost in the system. But, they have been great now that everything has gotten straightened out.

gew
08-23-2007, 03:21 PM
I got mine.

TMCNo1
08-23-2007, 03:53 PM
tmc, what is the general turn around time to receive the package. i do understand that it depends on how long it takes the dealer to turn in the warranty info.

Apparently you buy a new boat, sign all the paperwork, the dealer fills out all the paperwork required by MC including the warranty papers and sends them to MC. Then when MC processes the paperwork, and sends you a Customer Service Survey and you return it, they order your Team Mastercraft package and anything else they wish to send you, like the cleaning supplies. It all depends on how punctual the dealer is in doing the required paperwork and getting them to MC. If anyone has a different take on this than I, please post a correction.

SoCalBrew
08-23-2007, 04:41 PM
Yah - I think there was a hold up with my local dealer... they were brand spankin' new at the time...

ttu
08-23-2007, 07:10 PM
Apparently you buy a new boat, sign all the paperwork, the dealer fills out all the paperwork required by MC including the warranty papers and sends them to MC. Then when MC processes the paperwork, and sends you a Customer Service Survey and you return it, they order your Team Mastercraft package and anything else they wish to send you, like the cleaning supplies. It all depends on how punctual the dealer is in doing the required paperwork and getting them to MC. If anyone has a different take on this than I, please post a correction.

holy crap,:D just bought the new boat about a month ago and went out to water the plants on the front porch and GUESS what. a cool bucket with a bunch of very nice cleaning supplies.

oh and i never have yet received a customer service survey.

thank mc.

db

tr6coug
08-23-2007, 07:21 PM

I received it about 3 weeks after I got the boat. Mine cleaning kit had black rags included. Watch out for them, the dye comes off the rags when you use the vinyl cleaner.