PDA

View Full Version : Party Police-Wild on the Water

tex
06-18-2007, 08:35 PM
I'm sitting here enjoying a 10 and tonic watching Court TV. They have this show on where they are following the police around Florida and the idiots at tie ups. I love a cocktail out on the lake but some people just can't handle it! Too bad that stupid people can spoil a good thing! Guys on smokers doing doughnuts, a dude going in and getting 17 stitches in a foot and coming back and jumping back into the water. Drugs, and just jackars' Anybody seen this show?

CHaus21
06-18-2007, 08:40 PM
Watching it right now - Kind of entertaining!

tex
06-18-2007, 08:41 PM
It just keeps getting better and better. Can dudes just figure out when to shut their mouths!

TMCNo1
06-18-2007, 08:45 PM
I'm sitting here enjoying a 10 and tonic watching Court TV. They have this show on where they are following the police around Florida and the idiots at tie ups. I love a cocktail out on the lake but some people just can't handle it! Too bad that stupid people can spoil a good thing! Guys on smokers doing doughnuts, a dude going in and getting 17 stitches in a foot and coming back and jumping back into the water. Drugs, and just jackars' Anybody seen this show?

I saw it the other night at Lake Havascrew and they came upon a pontoon that was sinking and none aboard knew it. Then there are all those drunk people left on a beach out in the middle of nowhere, because they had been boat jumping and the people they were with, couldn't find them and left without them and the boat they were on wouldn't take them to the marina.

andrewtimko
06-18-2007, 09:41 PM
I was just watching the same one. The cops gave one guy about 15 chances to be quiet and leave. That 16th last word landed him in cuffs getting thrown in their boat.

fintek9
06-19-2007, 10:50 AM
Seen it also,... catch all the shows.. there crazy love seeing how STUPID people can get.. last week they where at COPPER CANYON, CO.
anyone play there?.... there was a MC in the mix, could'nt get a good
view of it thou, red/wt, w/ tower

LakePirate
06-19-2007, 06:36 PM
These cats are out there.

I like the cop who said, don't speak spanish to me, don't call me papi.

Leroy
06-19-2007, 07:16 PM
Saw it later last night, that show has all the stupid people on it!

tex
06-19-2007, 07:30 PM
I had 2 uncles who were cops. Best advice they ever gave me was to be polite and keep your mouth shut. You will never win! Kept me out of jail a few times!

03 35th Anniversary
06-19-2007, 07:35 PM
I had 2 uncles who were cops. Best advice they ever gave me was to be polite and keep your mouth shut. You will never win! Kept me out of jail a few times!

The police never seem to think it is as funny as my friends and I do..... :noface: :noface: :noface: :noface:

TMCNo1
06-19-2007, 07:50 PM
The police never seem to think it is as funny as my friends and I do.....

Offer the cops a joint, they will laugh their butts off then!:rolleyes: :D

Slinkyredfoot
06-19-2007, 10:00 PM
Offer the cops a joint, they will laugh their butts off then!:rolleyes: :D

Me and some friends of mine did exactly this many, many years ago... I really do not think this is good advise Harold...it ended us up all in jail and this experience still has an effect on me...

Monte
06-19-2007, 10:01 PM
Me and some friends of mine did exactly this many, many years ago... I really do not think this is good advise Harold...it ended us up all in jail and this experience still has an effect on me...

Surely... You didn't INHALE:rolleyes: :D