PDA

View Full Version : Jet Connex Trailer cord

lakes Rick
02-11-2005, 10:33 AM
Anyone using or had any experience with the Jet Connex trailer cord?? Looks like a pretty nice way to hook up your trailer lights to a vehicle.......

MarkP
02-11-2005, 10:43 AM
Rick,

Do you have a link?

Tom023
02-15-2005, 02:42 PM
I bought one to use with one of my vehicles, never did use it. I got rid of the truck and now the Jet Connex cord is too long to use with my current vehicle. It seems to be really good quality, self coils, and looks a lot better than the standard wiring spaghetti. Looks good sitting on the shelf in my garage.

Mag_Red
02-15-2005, 03:15 PM
Great minds think alike! :D I was thinking about getting one for my rig...........and it comes in ......YELLOW!!!!!!!!! :banana:

Tom023
02-15-2005, 03:28 PM
I got the yellow one too! I actually found it at Boat US cheaper than anywhere else. I think it was on sale at the time. I didn't do the round trailer pin socket, but that would make for a very clean installation.

lakes Rick
02-15-2005, 07:27 PM
I wanted a Purple one, which NO ONE had listed in their catalog.. I ended up calling Ocean Equipment in Irvine CA. and they sold me one direct, with two of the round 5 pin connectors for my boat and Quad trailer. I am going to sanitize both trailers with a plug in on both of them for the "sanitary" look also

I also was going to order the 6 foot model but after measuring the 3 foot was just right.. The parts came yesterday and look as nice as I expected.... They come in Yellow, Red, Blue, Black, Purple..

lakes Rick
02-15-2005, 07:34 PM
www.oceanequipment.com

Click on Jetconnex products to get the full info......

Lake_Tippy_Skier
02-15-2005, 09:36 PM
we tried to get them as a supplier for our pontoon trailers, but the powers that be turned us down.

Maybe we could try to get a group buy for these if anybody is interested?

sfitzgerald351
02-15-2005, 11:07 PM
Those are cool, but they don't seem to make a 7 pin round (only blade) to fit my Bronco. :( And I'm not about to rewire the truck. I just put some of that split loom (I think that's what it's called) cable covering on the spaghetti of wires and it cleans it up real nice.

lakes Rick
02-15-2005, 11:33 PM
There was alot of groveling by me to get this.. The lady helping me understood I was unable to get what they had in stock through one of the dealers they advertise on their website... I am a good groveler..

captkidd
02-18-2005, 02:35 PM
There was alot of groveling by me to get this.. The lady helping me understood I was unable to get what they had in stock through one of the dealers they advertise on their website... I am a good groveler..
You groveled to a woman!?! Couldn't be. Must be someone else posting under your username. :eek:

lakes Rick
02-18-2005, 08:17 PM
You groveled to a woman!?! Couldn't be. Must be someone else posting under your username. :eek:

I know its hard to believe but I do have a charming side when I let it out....