PDA

View Full Version : Stupid People

tex
06-14-2007, 05:43 PM
I have no life so I must rant. I'm sitting here watching Family Feud(I said I have no life!). Question is. When you arrive in heaven, what rock star do you want to talk to first? One family says Billy Idol, the other follows with, Bon Jovi, Garth Brooks, and then the host cautions the next one that the person must be dead...she gives Jerry Lee Lewis to cause them to lose! How f'n stupid can you be? Somebody come rescue me from my terrible life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Di d I mention that my mother-in-law just got into town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Harvey
06-14-2007, 06:17 PM
Just tip up the bottle of scotch a bit and find a room you can hide (sleep) in!

M-Funf
06-14-2007, 06:21 PM
Soooooo, you gonna watch Jerry Springer this afternoon or what? :rolleyes:

Tex, you doin' Vico's? My wife had those last week after surgery, and she was pukin' all day. Finally took her off those and got some good Norco 10's...well, and Martini's...:D

Doug G
06-14-2007, 06:37 PM
Survey says: stash a bottle in your bedroom and have a pain episode when the mom in law comes over that requires bed rest. Work the injury man work it :D

BTW how was Dr Phil today? Bet some quality time with him would help you out. :rolleyes:

betsy&david Harrison
06-14-2007, 06:41 PM
Was "The View" boring without the fued going on there too?

Upper Michigan Prostar190
06-14-2007, 06:50 PM
Tex, your story cracked me up!!!

Reminds me of the Cheech and Chong mock up of "Lets make a deal" of course their parody version was "Let's make a _____ deal"

HOST- "Ok Bob, is it behind door number 1, 2, or 3????"

BOB BICHTIN' - "Four!"

tex
06-14-2007, 06:54 PM
Tex, your story cracked me up!!!

Reminds me of the Cheech and Chong mock up of "Lets make a deal" of course their parody version was "Let's make a _____ deal"

HOST- "Ok Bob, is it behind door number 1, 2, or 3????"

BOB BICHTIN' - "Four!"
The great part was watching how proud they were of their stupid answers!