PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

BriEOD
06-12-2007, 10:38 AM
I want to publicly thank Jim@BAWS, MariStar 210 and CMACK. They were all receptive to the thread I started soliciting support for a golf tournament we hosted to raise money for the families of fallen special agents. All three gentleman were very gracious and offered support.

MariStar 210 and CMACK thanks so much for your generous donations used in our silent auction.

All in all, we raised approximately $10K. The sad part is two days prior to the tournament we had 2 more agents killed in Iraq by an explosively formed penetrator which struct their vehicle. One of the genetleman was due to rotate back to the US 2 days later. The second gentleman left behind a wife and three children. We deviated from our initial plan with the money and submitted money in the name of 3 of the 4 agents to a memorial fund. The remainder of the money is going to the family with the wife and kids.

Jim, a big thanks for all your support! Jim sponsored a hole and provided an hour of waterskiing as a silent auction item. Furthermore, Jim is a pretty good golfer.

The following photos are of our foursome and one of a SS X-Star in front of the clubhouse.

Thanks again for all the support!

BriEOD
06-12-2007, 10:40 AM

atlfootr
06-12-2007, 10:49 AM
Would of been :cool: if you pulled that MC behind a golf cart, from hole to hole :uglyhamme
Which you are you, BriEOD?

Maristar210
06-12-2007, 10:51 AM
It was the least I could do. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Steve

tex
06-12-2007, 10:51 AM
Great cause! Looks like some big hitters in that group!

sizzler
06-12-2007, 10:56 AM
Would of been :cool: if you pulled that MC behind a golf cart, from hole to hole :uglyhamme
Which you are you, BriEOD?
i'm guessing , the one in the baseball cap.....:rolleyes:

BriEOD
06-12-2007, 10:59 AM
I am in the blue shirt. The other guy (far right) is another agent from Patrick AFB. Jim is standing next to me. The fourth guy (next to Jim) is a friend of Jim's. It was a best ball tournament and we shot a 62. The winning team shot 55. I am terrible and maybe play once a year. My job was putting. Jim was ripping them off the tee. We had a great time and it was for a good cause.

BriEOD
06-12-2007, 11:00 AM
i'm guessing , the one in the baseball cap.....:rolleyes:
Acutally, we all have on MC hats. Jim brought them for our team.

Maristar210
06-12-2007, 11:07 AM
Kudos to Jim at Bay Area Watersports. Sounds like he really stepped up for the cause.
Glad to see it Jim... way to go !!!:)

cmack
06-12-2007, 11:40 AM
Glad to hear things went well!

ProTour X9
06-12-2007, 12:13 PM
I always though golf was for............

Never mind, good job guys!

BriEOD
06-13-2007, 09:25 PM
I hear you X9. I am a skier not a golfer. That said, it was for a good cause.