PDA

View Full Version : astercraft......"M" missing...

h20winn
06-10-2007, 09:57 PM
Hello all,

I cannot believe what just happened to me this past weekend. Someone tried to scrape the Mastercraft vinyl sticker off my car.. they only got the "M" off before they left. Also, they got all my brass numbers for my house. It was bad enough they took my home numbers off my house, but when they took the "M" off my vehicle, I was extremely pissed. I cannot believe someone would stoop so low to take a sticker off a vehilce.

All I can do is laugh. I wish that I could find the same brass numbers but, since I could not, I ended up putting up plastic cheap black numbers.

Strange as it may be... there are some really stupid people out there.

Take care all

fintek9
06-10-2007, 10:05 PM
seen a malibu on our lake today, all it had on the side was a "U"!
past him on the other side!!!...........it was the same? I got to track
him down and see what's the point on that one

03 35th Anniversary
06-10-2007, 10:18 PM
It sounds like you pissed off a few drunk teenagers.

h20winn
06-10-2007, 10:48 PM
If I pissed off some teenagers, in California, they would not just remove the "M" and if I did it at the lake, they would have to follow me 70 miles to my home to get back at me.

TJsAudio
06-10-2007, 10:57 PM
Yea doing that to your house and to your truck is just low. People just do not give a darn any more about others personal things. Sorry to hear that man. Take Care

puck_11
06-12-2007, 04:26 PM
ha, you got off lucky, last weekend after a nice day out at the lake and a good night of boozing at the bar someone broke into my car and stole my stereo, amp, sub, $400 worth of tools, and GPS. Most of which was buried under towels, lifejackets, tube and other assorted crap. But they left my wakeboard and ipod! They also did a nice little $1200 worth of damage to my doors and dashboard

Roonie's
06-12-2007, 04:29 PM
Talk about stupid our neighbor had their trash can stolen last night and it was full of trash as it is trash pick up day today. Who would want to steal a full trash can???

Prostar in Michigain
06-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Hey at least u didnt get egged or tped then u would of been really pissed

betsy&david Harrison
06-12-2007, 09:06 PM
Hello all,

I cannot believe what just happened to me this past weekend. Someone tried to scrape the Mastercraft vinyl sticker off my car.. they only got the "M" off before they left. Also, they got all my brass numbers for my house. It was bad enough they took my home numbers off my house, but when they took the "M" off my vehicle, I was extremely pissed. I cannot believe someone would stoop so low to take a sticker off a vehilce.

All I can do is laugh. I wish that I could find the same brass numbers but, since I could not, I ended up putting up plastic cheap black numbers.

Strange as it may be... there are some really stupid people out there.

Take care all

I think the neighbor girls think your hiney is cute;) That is why the M is now gone... AsterCraft

betsy&david Harrison
06-12-2007, 09:31 PM
I think the neighbor girls think your hiney is cute;) That is why the M is now gone... AsterCraft
Didn't anybody get this???