PDA

View Full Version : Hooray!!!!

123src
06-08-2007, 05:28 PM
Oops, am I supposed to feel sorry for her? I'm glad the judge is sending her back.... what I can't figure out is why this is breaking news on every other channel?!?!?

KnoxX2
06-08-2007, 05:29 PM
It's about time.......................................

Upper Michigan Prostar190
06-08-2007, 05:40 PM
:uglyhamme :headbang: :popcorn: :popcorn:

chudson
06-08-2007, 06:11 PM
Make her walk the "Green Mile" Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Youch! .......................Ahh just kiddin.

shepherd
06-08-2007, 06:15 PM
Man, you guys are cruel.

Anybody see her on South Park last night? 8p

ProTour X9
06-08-2007, 06:39 PM
Letting her go home was BS.

Mag_Red
06-08-2007, 09:29 PM
Letting her go home was BS.Who let her out in the first place??:confused: I really don't give a crap about her, But I am glad to see some one making her do the time.:worthy:

TX.X-30 fan
06-08-2007, 09:44 PM
Have a great day all. :wavey: :rolleyes:

JimN
06-08-2007, 09:46 PM
I have one thing to say to her- DRINK TWICE FOR WHINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The quote I saw from when they took her away was, "This is so unfair. Mom!"

Whaaaaaa!!!!!!

Her getting this much attention when there's so much that needs it is what's unfair.:firejump:

Willski
06-08-2007, 09:47 PM
I didn't realize she was out. Last time I knew she was in??? I am in Northern Alberta right now working.....not a word about her here. It is kind of refreshing!

Maristar210
06-08-2007, 10:30 PM
Useless person living off her fathers labor. If she died tomorrow, I would applaud and proclaim the world is a better place :mad:

fintek9
06-08-2007, 10:37 PM
I thought , once again money talks... people walk!!!
this rich, spoiled, brat got what she deserves going back! To cry
and pout and fake something to get her way, like she probly has all
her life!!! ahhhh poor baby.............................................. .

03 35th Anniversary
06-08-2007, 10:42 PM
Don't worry we still have not seen or herd the last of it. They will make a movie about it next.
But it is good to see she has to play by the same rule as everybody else.
Being a cute skinny blonde didn't save her cute skinny butt this time.

TX.X-30 fan
06-08-2007, 10:54 PM
Useless person living off her fathers labor. If she died tomorrow, I would applaud and proclaim the world is a better place :mad:

:worthy: :headbang: :dance:

TMCNo1
06-08-2007, 11:03 PM
Milk, I just had to use it,

"Paris Honey, Mommie must have dropped your Daddie's billfold on the Sheriff Baca's desk and I'm gonna go get it! (Wink, Wink) Sweetie, I'll see you in the morning around 4am when I leave his office and I'll get you out of here again!"

Maristar210
06-08-2007, 11:17 PM
I hate her. I hate who she stands for. I hate how hollow she is. I hate that she gets attention. I hate that she breathes uselessly. I hate that she does not contribute one ioata to society. I hate that no one has chosen to murder her. It would be a time time saver. . . . . . .

Hoosier Bob
06-08-2007, 11:38 PM
Paris Hilton! If I wanted to rub sticks together I'd have joined the "Boy Scouts!" What a miserable wimp! That place she is staying in is every bit as nice as the Hilton's I have frequented. Is she crying because she gets no Hilton Honors? I am guessing 45 days gets you a free week at San Quentin! Paris will look better with G O O D L U C K tatoo'd on her knuckles! What a stick! Lisa would have done the 45 and asked for more! Inmates that is! She is a Team player!;)

shepherd
06-09-2007, 12:27 AM
I hate her. I hate who she stands for. I hate how hollow she is. I hate that she gets attention. I hate that she breathes uselessly. I hate that she does not contribute one ioata to society. I hate that no one has chosen to murder her. It would be a time time saver. . . . . . .

Don't hate her. Hate the media who continually bring her to your breakfast table, TV set, and internet on a daily basis. Without them, she wouldn't exist, or at least her existence wouldn't bother you guys so much.

Why does this thread exist, anyways? :cool:

06-09-2007, 08:45 AM
Paris Hilton! If I wanted to rub sticks together I'd have joined the "Boy Scouts!" What a miserable wimp! That place she is staying in is every bit as nice as the Hilton's I have frequented. Is she crying because she gets no Hilton Honors? I am guessing 45 days gets you a free week at San Quentin! Paris will look better with G O O D L U C K tatoo'd on her knuckles! What a stick! Lisa would have done the 45 and asked for more! Inmates that is! She is a Team player!;)
LOL!!!!!! :uglyhamme: I almost spit V8 juice all over my screen on that one Bob!!!! way too funny!!!!

06-09-2007, 08:47 AM
Don't hate her. Hate the media who continually bring her to your breakfast table, TV set, and internet on a daily basis. Without them, she wouldn't exist, or at least her existence wouldn't bother you guys so much.

Why does this thread exist, anyways? :cool:

Paris has never been at MY breakfast table!:confused:

and this thread exists so Hoosier can come here to type funny **** on it and make my LMAO!!!!:D

TMCNo1
06-09-2007, 09:10 AM
Paris has never been at MY breakfast table!:confused:

and this thread exists so Hoosier can come here to type funny **** on it and make my LMAO!!!!:D

Your right,

Killerack
06-09-2007, 09:15 AM
The system works!!

TMCNo1
06-09-2007, 09:26 AM
The system works!!

It didn't appear that way for a day or two, but we'll see yet. That Sheriff and the Doctor (?) aren't thru with the judge yet, I don't think!
I bet the rooms @ any Hilton worldwide are real cheap nowdays for the Sheriff.

Prostar in Michigain
06-09-2007, 11:49 AM
As much attention as she gets i think she is still super hot

88 PS190
06-09-2007, 01:00 PM
i dunno about super hot... she's kind of well.... super skinny...

and her face is just kind of different than super hot. I'd have to debate that.

She's back because she was put on house arrest by the sheriff who in many cases has the ability to commute a sentance of someone in his jail to house arrest, particularly for minor offense.

Problem is Paris is a drunk driver, they do not qualify for the sheriff to put them on house arrest and as such she was called into court, and is being fitted for her oral dam.

Coming soon, Paris sex tape number two. an evening in Jail.

JimN
06-09-2007, 02:30 PM
Prostar- and when you hug her, you can hear the ocean.

TMCNo1
06-09-2007, 05:09 PM
Prostar- and when you hug her, you can hear the ocean.

But, I bet if you whispered in her ear, you'd hear a echo!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

I think that she is living proof, her mama's birthcontrol didn't work!

JimN
06-09-2007, 06:24 PM
"you'd hear a echo!!!!!!!"

Or the person on the other side would hear an amplified version.

What? Acoustical gain in a vacuum? It's, it's not possible!

6ballsisall
06-09-2007, 09:33 PM
She is getting was she deserved based on her actions.

Personally, Paris' looks do nothing for me either......

fintek9
06-10-2007, 11:20 PM
all I see is a 'skinny chic'....