PDA

View Full Version : Nitro!

vegashomeexpert
06-07-2007, 11:58 AM
Now, we have been wakeboarding for a while and I occasionally ski on a Connely Mid Sx. It is a nice change and fun to do on butter. However, a friend just got a HO Nitro ski. Holy cow! Is that what a performance ski does (I am assuming it is a perfomance ski!). What a rush! Like driving a slot car. May have to change my priorities!:D

Upper Michigan Prostar190
06-07-2007, 12:02 PM
Now, we have been wakeboarding for a while and I occasionally ski on a Connely Mid Sx. It is a nice change and fun to do on butter. However, a friend just got a HO Nitro ski. Holy cow! Is that what a performance ski does (I am assuming it is a perfomance ski!). What a rush! Like driving a slot car. May have to change my priorities!:D
I havent read or heard much about the Nitro, but what I have seen has been all good. Sounds like a kick arse ski! If I didnt have my Monza, I would try that and a Sys 8. that's the replacement ski for the Vengeance. its basically a wider version of the Sys 8. If its anything like its predecessor(Vengeance) it must rock! I absolutely love that Vengeance. My bet is the Nitro rocks even better.

Cool you had that expereince! Rock on my friend! glad to hear your hittin the water with a stick once in a while. :)

BuoyChaser
07-09-2007, 02:15 PM
has anyone come across the stock and recommended binding/fin settings for the HO Nitro???i've got a buddy who has a 69" and want to help him get it dialed in...

Tourney Team 197
07-09-2007, 03:07 PM
I ski an HO Nitro and absolutely love it! I've got a Venom binding up front with the RTP toe plate in the rear. This setup works well for me since I do not prefer a double boot.