PDA

View Full Version : 2003 MC Annivesary S and S

Jim@BAWS
06-06-2007, 11:58 PM
http://www.bayareawatersports.com/searchengine/Details.aspx?diid=1039697&bvdid=3121&type=AN&indid=1&site_type=template&sortCol=Length&sortDir=DESC&page=2&#

Sodar
06-07-2007, 12:00 AM
Whoa!! That thing is SICK!! Jim, do you know who makes that light bar on the tower??

rodltg2
06-07-2007, 12:31 AM
deja vu, are we at it again??

rodltg2
06-07-2007, 12:32 AM
nice trailer, not an mc trailer is it??

TMCNo1
06-07-2007, 06:59 AM
nice trailer, not an mc trailer is it??
It's a specially appointed MasterCraft trailer for that 2003 35th Anniversary group of 35 boats, w/SS fenders, chrome wheels, SS Actuator tube, etc. Shepherd's is just like it!

shepherd
06-07-2007, 08:03 AM
The old registration numbers and sticker are on the same place on the bow of my boat as on BAWS's boat. I don't like them there - overlays the pinstripe -but can't think of a better location that's legal. Anybody have a suggestion on that before I get my new numbers?

Jim@BAWS
06-07-2007, 08:42 AM
Whoa!! That thing is SICK!! Jim, do you know who makes that light bar on the tower??

That is a CUSTOM light bar so that tower lights could be added. It
does not interfear w/ the rope on the tower.

Jim@BAWS

BrianM
06-07-2007, 09:11 AM
The old registration numbers and sticker are on the same place on the bow of my boat as on BAWS's boat. I don't like them there - overlays the pinstripe -but can't think of a better location that's legal. Anybody have a suggestion on that before I get my new numbers? I've seen people put them above the rub rail just below the windshield. Don't know if that would be better or worse as far as looks. I vote just take them off and roll the dice on getting stopped. Thats what I do :cool:

shepherd
06-07-2007, 09:34 AM
I vote just take them off and roll the dice on getting stopped. Thats what I do :cool:

Are you on a private lake?
Mine is public, with lawmen. But... good idea. Maybe I'll take a chance.

captain planet
06-07-2007, 09:35 AM
I've seen people put them above the rub rail just below the windshield. Don't know if that would be better or worse as far as looks. I vote just take them off and roll the dice on getting stopped. Thats what I do :cool:
That sounds like a good idea, but on our lake that is just a reason for the Keystone Cops that are out there to pull you over and GIVE you a ticket and search for any, ahem, lake pops you may have on board. :mad:

That boat is SWEEEEEET. Very nice.

03 35th Anniversary
06-07-2007, 09:53 AM
The old registration numbers and sticker are on the same place on the bow of my boat as on BAWS's boat. I don't like them there - overlays the pinstripe -but can't think of a better location that's legal. Anybody have a suggestion on that before I get my new numbers?

I have the same issue. I wanted to go with smaller numbers but the state to me no way.......:mad: You may be able to get away with it.

BrianM
06-07-2007, 09:57 AM
Are you on a private lake?
Mine is public, with lawmen. But... good idea. Maybe I'll take a chance.
I am on a private lake most of the time but I do make at least a few trips to public water. My registration is current and I keep the registration card and stickers in my glove box. I figure if I get stopped I can show them I am legal except for the numbers on the boat. I might tell a little white lie about just having ordered a set of replacement numbers :rolleyes: So far I haven't had a problem

I have the same issue. I wanted to go with smaller numbers but the state to me no way.......:mad: You may be able to get away with it.

That might be the answer. I think the law is 3" numbers but you might have some smaller ones made up (that stay above the stripe) and as long as they are visable may not have a problem with the local fuzz.

Sodar
06-07-2007, 11:04 AM
I vote just take them off and roll the dice on getting stopped. Thats what I do :cool:

I too will never have registration numbers on my boat. I have a friend who just carries placards with his registration numbers and registration sticker on them. If he gets stopped or goes to a public lake that is heavily patrolled, he zip ties them to the tower... i know that you do not have a tower, so maybe just toss them on the dash when you get hassled.:confused:

trickskier
06-07-2007, 11:22 AM
I think in certain circumstances numbers add to the appearance of a boat...............My boat was sooooooo white it need something to add some color.........I think the Domed Numbers helped the appearance of my boat.............Also, I hate getting stopped by the FWC so I don't give them an excuse.............

Jim@BAWS
10-06-2007, 01:44 PM
WELL...The BOAT is SOLD. I was hoping for someone from TEAMTALK

All you guys who have commented about the 35th looking better than the 40th.

Leaves SUN for the NE United States. New Owner IS STOKED and has ALL THE DETAILS

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Jim@BAWS

shepherd
10-06-2007, 07:39 PM
Congrats Jim! I might have bought it, but I already have one. :)

Hope the new owner enjoys her and takes good care of her.

03 35th Anniversary
10-07-2007, 07:01 AM
WELL...The BOAT is SOLD. I was hoping for someone from TEAMTALK

All you guys who have commented about the 35th looking better than the 40th.

Leaves SUN for the NE United States. New Owner IS STOKED and has ALL THE DETAILS

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Jim@BAWSWhat??? You couldn't get him to join TMC???8p

Hope the boat got a good home... It is a great looking boat....

JohnE
10-07-2007, 09:41 AM
That is a great looking boat. Congrats to the new owner.

Where was that boat in February when I was looking?:confused: