PDA

View Full Version : bummed

rodltg2
06-04-2007, 06:08 PM
as some may know i've been trying to find some land to build my own ski lake. i found a nice parcel but it is very very expensive. so in order to get top dollar for the sale of my house i went troguh a big remodel. well in the meantime i came across a house on an existing ski lake. the owners looked at my house and decided that they liked it and were going to purchase my home so i could purchase theirs. well everything seemed to be going well. however i wasnt in a big rush since im getting married. i put in my offer last thursday .so i find out today , some other guy came in and offered much more over the weekend anf the owners accpeted his offer. so im out ...back to the drawing board. :(

tex
06-04-2007, 06:13 PM
Rod-You are about to take a step that will provide many positive changes in your life. I would not be suprised to see your lake dream come around soon!

rodltg2
06-04-2007, 06:31 PM
i hope so, the other property is not listed and the owner will wait till im ready.

the reason i had my ps190 for sale was to be able to get into that home. plus they have a club boat to use. but now i maybe in the market for bigger mc. WC sales have been going well and i maybe out of my vdrive boat for till august since they are back ordered . now that i got used to having a big lake boat , its going to be hard to go back to using my ski boat on public lakes.

JKTX21
06-04-2007, 06:56 PM
A life of leisure isn't all it's cracked up to be sometimes.....

SIKE! :D

pq2
06-04-2007, 07:00 PM
dont worry Rod, you will have your dream lake, if you work for it (as you do) you will have it, I just hope you invite me to ski on it.

Sodar
06-04-2007, 07:02 PM
Don't worry Rod, it will all materialize!

"Do not spoil what you have now, by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you could only hope for.”

chevy08bud
06-05-2007, 12:47 AM
Holy crap Sodar, that was deep.... and true!

chevy08bud
06-05-2007, 12:48 AM
Good luck Rod, you seem like a pretty determined guy and are willing to work for your dreams. It will happen.

fintek9
06-05-2007, 12:59 AM
Lake of dreams,

YOU BUILD IT, WE WILL COME.

you'll get it, as they say, good things come to those who wait..

don't rush.. wait.....wait..... wait...... NOW.........
don't put the stress of your wedding onto that equation just yet.........but if it does come
make one hell of a gift ah....

rodltg2
06-05-2007, 11:57 AM
thanks for the postive words. after the wedding ill be at it again..

Upper Michigan Prostar190
06-05-2007, 12:28 PM
thanks for the postive words. after the wedding ill be at it again..
No sex till after the wedding huh?:(