PDA

View Full Version : She said yes

richardsoncd
06-03-2007, 10:46 PM
Well boys,

The S&S hass gone on to greener pastures (at least that's what I tell myself), and I have asked my college sweetheart to marry me and she accepted. We are excited, and when she finishes her PhD we will be back in the boating business, until then it is triathlons and kayaking...and bumming pulls. I'm not gone, just temporarily without at MasterCraft...and it is the best feeling in the world. Cheers!!!!

milkmania
06-03-2007, 10:50 PM
Well boys,

The S&S hass gone on to greener pastures (at least that's what I tell myself), and I have asked my college sweetheart to marry me and she accepted. We are excited, and when she finishes her PhD we will be back in the boating business, until then it is triathlons and kayaking...and bumming pulls. I'm not gone, just temporarily without at MasterCraft...and it is the best feeling in the world. Cheers!!!!

congrats, sorry to hear that, don't run off.....etc;)

Monte
06-03-2007, 10:51 PM
congrats, sorry to hear that, don't run off.....etc;)

My thoughts exactly!;) Congrats X 2:)

6ballsisall
06-03-2007, 11:46 PM
Congrats! A good woman by your side makes life alot more fun and rewarding!

milkmania
06-03-2007, 11:47 PM
Congrats! A good woman by your side makes life alot more fun and rewarding!

that's what I keep hearing:rolleyes:

LakePirate
06-03-2007, 11:53 PM
Congrats Chuck.

There is always a spot for you behind my boat.

atlfootr
06-04-2007, 12:04 AM
Congrats Chuck.
There is always a spot for you behind my boat.same goes here for you as well, or any of you guys' that make it down here to Winter Haven :)

DemolitionMan
06-04-2007, 12:06 AM
Congrats Richardson!!!!!!!!!

6ballsisall
06-04-2007, 12:09 AM
I just had to chuckle after thinking about what Lakes Ricks face will look like after reading about Rod's bachelor party and now Richardson getting hitched. :D

tex
06-04-2007, 12:30 AM
Congrats-You're engaged to the 2nd best woman in the world!

dichdoc
06-04-2007, 12:47 AM
Nice job I did the exact same thing...well not really! I sold an '86 Bayliner and married my wife for her 84 s&s. That was seven years ago and I still get to see my Bayliner shining back from that diamond! Enjoy it. TB

trickskier
06-04-2007, 09:29 AM
Congratulations Chuck!!!..................If you get down my way give me a call, I'll give you a pull behind my boat anytime!!!

sizzler
06-04-2007, 09:33 AM
irony.........youre selling a boat to get married.....and it likes like i will have to sell mine to get divorced....its a funny old world:rolleyes:

oh.....congrats

chudson
06-04-2007, 09:42 AM
Congratulations to you and your bride-to-be. So when she becomes a "Doc" you can get your boat back to tie to the "Dock", is there a pattern here?

fintek9
06-04-2007, 11:45 AM
I just had to chuckle after thinking about what Lakes Ricks face will look like after reading about Rod's bachelor party and now Richardson getting hitched. :D
That kind of came to my mind also!!!
congrats Richardson

fintek9
06-04-2007, 11:48 AM
irony.........youre selling a boat to get married.....and it likes like i will have to sell mine to get divorced....its a funny old world:rolleyes:

oh.....congrats
one of my buds had to do the same thing!!! now when were out boarden
he'll be on the end of his dock, board in hand, with his thumb out..

JKTX21
06-04-2007, 11:50 AM
one of my buds had to do the same thing!!! now when were out boarden
he'll be on the end of his dock, board in hand, with his thumb out..

That's not such a bad thing. That's why I'm always out trying to meet people where I ski. I'm sure my day will come as well. You can never have enough friends with boats!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
06-04-2007, 11:56 AM
Well boys,

Where is LakesRick when we need him....????:( :( :(

sizzler
06-04-2007, 12:23 PM
That's not such a bad thing. That's why I'm always out trying to meet people where I ski. I'm sure my day will come as well. You can never have enough friends with boats!

this is true....i was out on sat and sunday with my buddies on a esturine river...great footin and great friends....the wife had the girls up at the lake......we alternate every weekend,so i get my freshwater fix

Sodar
06-04-2007, 12:31 PM
irony.........youre selling a boat to get married.....and it looks like i will have to sell mine to get divorced....its a funny old world:rolleyes:

oh.....congrats

Congrats Chuck! I wish the best to you and the soon-to-be Mrs.!!

I don't now why this made me laugh so hard, but it did! Last night, on the way home from the river, my parents were giving me the "guilt trip" about finding a "nice" girl and getting hitched... all the BS ya know?? I told my parents that my new boat, my tahoe and my house, will all be in my prenup!!! If a girl wants out, she ain't walking away with my stuff!! :D :D

sizzler
06-04-2007, 12:34 PM
you sick warped individual:D :D :D

06-04-2007, 12:34 PM

I don't now why this made me laugh so hard, but it did! Last night, on the way home from the river, my parents were giving me the "guilt trip" about finding a "nice" girl and getting hitched... all the BS ya know?? I told my parents that my new boat, my tahoe and my house, will all be in my prenup!!! If a girl wants out, she ain't walking away with my stuff!! :D :D
TRU DAT!!! :toast: WE ARE BRUTHAS SODAR!!!

JKTX21
06-04-2007, 12:49 PM

That'll make the girls go crazy (and not in a good way)!
:D

What you should do is find a girl that is making YOU sign a pre-nup!

sizzler
06-04-2007, 12:53 PM

AMEN.......................

06-04-2007, 12:56 PM

TRU DAT!!:cool: :cool:

Sodar
06-04-2007, 01:08 PM

That would be nice, but "the grass is always greener on the other side"!! :)

I dated a VERY wealthy girl for about a year. She was totally cool and not high maintenance, considering her family $$$$. However the tough thing about it was when Christmas, Birthdays, Anniversaries, etc. came around very little impressed her... For example, I bought her a new iPod for x-mas last year, only to get "Trumped" by her dad, who added 3 karats and a black onyx face to her Rolex watch.

IMHO, I think that it is best to find someone with the same economic level as you, that way you have the same spending habits and expectations. Having one party substantially wealthier than the other, has been very tough in my experience.

TMCNo1
06-04-2007, 01:59 PM
Congratulations and Best Wishes to you both!

RexDog1
06-04-2007, 10:20 PM
:banana: Congrats!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Now get back on that bike…..:D

tones03
06-04-2007, 10:26 PM
Congrats dude, that is awsome...I thought about it but things took a left turn and oh well, congrats again.