PDA

View Full Version : Has this EVER happened to YOU?

atlfootr
02-07-2005, 10:00 AM
Photo sent by Clyde Hager

H20skeefreek
02-07-2005, 10:08 AM
a double post, yes, loosing my shorts, also yes, while toobin'!

ski_king
02-07-2005, 10:11 AM
Before I bought a wetsuit. Luckly it caught on one of my ankles.
Has also happened on a hard out the front slalom fall. Baggy swim siuts don't cut it.

Professor
02-07-2005, 11:12 AM
Unfortunately, yes. I did not have my wetsuit since I was visiting some friends and I did not expect to get in the water. They wanted to see if I could barefoot so I borrowed one of their suits. The received well…not what they were expecting. Reminds me of the when George Costanza tried to explain away … by exclaiming that he had just showered (the water was cold).

MarkP
02-07-2005, 11:27 AM
Lost them once on a swan dive from the lower deck of the Ft Duquesne bridge at the Pittsburgh Regatta.:o Does that count?

rem_p
02-07-2005, 01:51 PM
lost mine several times throughout the years while tubing....have been able to pull them back up some times, then sometimes the lake got a new pair of shorts.... :D

pdoppenheim
02-07-2005, 02:04 PM
It's not what you think. He's just practicing to be next year's supebowl replacement for Janet.

Laurel_Lake_Skier
02-07-2005, 02:12 PM
When it happened to me, the daughters of a friend were in the boat. I let go about the point of the third picture in the series, recovered my trunks from my ankles, got back in the boat and said I'd have to give it a try some other day.

JEREMY79
02-07-2005, 02:42 PM
I always keep a extra pair of board shorts in the boat. That comes from loosing your shorts enough. Girls are always loosing thier bottoms when tubing. :eek: not that I mind--no extra baithing suit bottoms though :rolleyes:

Lake_Tippy_Skier
02-07-2005, 03:35 PM
yes, while toobin'!

With the Tool Man?!?!? :D

aprgriggs
02-07-2005, 04:18 PM
Yes, but usually my top. I have to check every time a take my vest off. :eek:

River Rat
02-07-2005, 04:41 PM
Yes..... some times them draw strings just won't go tight enought!!! :D

tex
02-07-2005, 04:55 PM
Yes, but usually my top. I have to check every time a take my vest off. :eek:

April-Are you advocating riding without a vest?

rem_p
02-07-2005, 05:37 PM
I always keep a extra pair of board shorts in the boat. That comes from loosing your shorts enough. Girls are always loosing thier bottoms when tubing. :eek: not that I mind--no extra baithing suit bottoms though :rolleyes:

you've got the right idea jeremy :banana:

sfitzgerald351
02-07-2005, 08:35 PM

Just another reason to keep that tube around....

aprgriggs
02-08-2005, 10:00 AM
April-Are you advocating riding without a vest?

No, but the top does adjust while girls ski. So, when you get back in the boat, you have to check to make sure that your not going to flash the world. Not that you guys would mind seeing a little. :D

JEREMY79
02-08-2005, 10:07 AM
Just another reason to keep that tube around....

that and choppy water are the only good reasons. :D

lakes Rick
02-08-2005, 10:27 AM
Unfortunately, yes. I did not have my wetsuit since I was visiting some friends and I did not expect to get in the water. They wanted to see if I could barefoot so I borrowed one of their suits. The received well…not what they were expecting. Reminds me of the when George Costanza tried to explain away … by exclaiming that he had just showered (the water was cold).

"Shrinkage".. I use that excuse also......

bradamerry
02-08-2005, 05:32 PM
No, but the top does adjust while girls ski. So, when you get back in the boat, you have to check to make sure that your not going to flash the world. Not that you guys would mind seeing a little. :D
A little or a lot, we don't care :D !!

Mi.mc
06-08-2006, 07:43 PM
Yes..... some times them draw strings just won't go tight enought!!! :D

i had that problem too- then i invented a totally new and revolutionary approach to sports that threaten the loss of a swimsuit. You must first take your drawstrings and tie the very ends together.
Now that you have a loop, you hook the bottom buckle of your life jacket through the loop. next time you're draggin in the water, the swimsuit'll sag, but it wont get lost..