PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Colorado spotters and Drivers for Sloan's lake

zhensley
05-30-2007, 07:17 PM
Recently purchased an 83 S&S. Spent the entire winter restoring it. Looks brand new at this point. Anyhow, I ski out at Sloan's lake, right in the city of Denver. There is a slalom course there too. I want to be able to go water skiing every day after work but having a hard time finding interested parties to join. So if there is anyone that would like to go skiing out there, has experience driving a boat through a course, and likes to do a lot of water skiing get in touch with me. Boat has Perfect Pass installed and going to upgrade that soon. 83's kick a prefect wake for pulling through a course too... Let me know..

Zach

MasterCrafting
05-31-2007, 02:03 PM
want to drive to gunnison next fall and give me a pull? come on...its only 3.5 hours. Better yet...if you know someone out there that'd be willing to give a college kid stranded away from his boat a pull...that would be greatly appreciated. But until then i have all summer with my boat.

kmrichards
06-21-2007, 02:06 PM
Hey, If you're still interested, I can drive, and I think I still remember how to ski! (only kidding). I'm in Brush CO, which is an hour from Denver, but I have a rental house and other business there, so I'm in town a lot. Besides, an hour drive is worth it for some time on Sloans. Send me an email and I'll give you my phone #, we can set something up.

Kyle's_prostar205
06-21-2007, 02:10 PM
Hey! I am fire fighter in Wheat Ridge and I have been looking for somebody to ski with when I get off of shift. I'd love to hit the water with you if you want. Shopot me a PM and I will get in touch with you.