PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Colorado spotters and Drivers for Sloan's lake

zhensley
05-30-2007, 07:12 PM
Recently purchased an 83 S&S. Spent the entire winter restoring it. Looks brand new at this point. Anyhow, I ski out at Sloan's lake, right in the city of Denver. There is a slalom course there too. I want to be able to go water skiing every day after work but having a hard time finding interested parties to join. So if there is anyone that would like to go skiing out there, has experience driving a boat through a course, and likes to do a lot of water skiing get in touch with me. Boat has Perfect Pass installed and going to upgrade that soon. 83's kick a prefect wake for pulling through a course too... Let me know..

Zach

mtnsun
05-30-2007, 08:41 PM
Hey Zach,

I may be willing to meet you and do some skiing and driving with you. I live in Longmont. I have a 78 S&S. I normally work Mon.-Wed & Fri. until 3:30 and have to take call one night a week and every 4th weekend (I work at a Hospital). Up for skiing just about anytime. Also, I live 15min from Carter Lake and 20 from Boyd Lake in Loveland. Let me know and we can meet up sometime.

JJ

zhensley
06-06-2007, 01:41 AM
JJ,

Thanks for the reply, sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. Had a pretty busy schedule lately. Been trying to teach people how to drive througha slalom course, but end up spending more time putting the bouys back on:)

I have been working from home lately so am open just about anytime to get out on the lake. Now it is just finding that third on a random thursday afternoon. I am going to be out of town here for the next few days but would like together with some colorado water skiiers. Not many of use out there, I guess Colorado is more of a snow ski place.

I'll get in touch with you when I get back and see if we can get together.

Zach

mtnsun
06-06-2007, 11:21 AM
Right on, just drop me a line when ever and we can make this happen. I am stoked to get any time in on the water. I normally go out to one of the local lakes on the weekends and after work. Have a good one,

JJ