PDA

View Full Version : Need anything off a '94 MC Trailer?

catmandu
05-29-2007, 04:28 PM
My new aluminium trailer is due any day, anyone need anything (except the boat buddy) off a rusted out factory original for a '94 225 VRS before I haul it off? Nothing in great shape, but maybe useful to someone. Right fender has glass damage front and rear, left side is fine.

Yours to pick up or for the price of shipping: I'm in Maryland, near the Bay Bridge.

daverbeck
05-31-2007, 11:40 PM
I have a 94 Prostar 205 and need a right side fender and guide post. Any idea if yours will fit (I'd assume so)?

Need to ship it to Wisconsin.

Do you have the ability to box it up and ship it (I'll pay of course).

If it is too much hassle I understand.

Thanks for the generous offer.

Charlotte_maristar
06-01-2007, 07:45 AM
I've got a 96 225 VRS and the trailer's left fender is in need of replacement. I'm interested in that piece.

alp
06-01-2007, 12:11 PM
What brand trailer did you get?

catmandu
06-02-2007, 12:15 AM
daverbeck: Not sure about the fender, mine is a double axle trailer, so if yours is also, PM me and I'll try and get some measurements to make sure. No charge for the hassle, you pay actual shipping, that's all.

Charlotte_maristar: PM sent, I'll try and get you a quote on shipping soon.

alp: It is a 'Venture' via my local discount trailer place (where I got the trailer for my Bobcat). 'Some assembly required' I think, for stuff such as the prop guard, but at around $3k the price was right to at least order the thing. I'll let you know how it all turns out.