PDA

View Full Version : I Felt So Good This Weekend!!

O2BESOHUGE
05-29-2007, 10:20 AM
There Were Many Inboards Out On The Lake...many New X Stars And Air Nautiques. Most Of Them When They Saw My Prostar 190 - Gave Compliments Of The Boat. That Made Me Feel Great Considering My Boat Costs Probably Nothing Compared To Theirs.

You Cant Not Like The Shape, The Looks, The Sound Of A Good Mastercraft!! No Matter What Year!! Im Glad I Got Mine...even An '89 - It Ran Like A Champ!!

O2

bigmac
05-29-2007, 11:10 AM
There Were Many Inboards Out On The Lake...many New X Stars And Air Nautiques. Most Of Them When They Saw My Prostar 190 - Gave Compliments Of The Boat. That Made Me Feel Great Considering My Boat Costs Probably Nothing Compared To Theirs.

You Cant Not Like The Shape, The Looks, The Sound Of A Good Mastercraft!! No Matter What Year!! Im Glad I Got Mine...even An '89 - It Ran Like A Champ!!

O2

Just out of curiousity, why is the first letter of every word you type capitalized in all your posts?

Is it because you type in all-caps and the Team Talk's anti-shout software is trying to tone it down?

tex
05-29-2007, 11:13 AM
It felt good to be out too. The people in the lakehouse next to ours had their cousin out. He had a nice X-2. We stood at the fence and just talked about Mastercrafts for about 30 minutes. Nothing better than passing another Mastercraft on the water and exchanging a wave and a big grin! What is understood, need not be discussed!

ProTour X9
05-29-2007, 03:41 PM
I got a few thumbs up, other than my boat, there is a 96 as the next newest MC on the lake, still nice boats though.