PDA

View Full Version : Carpeting insert for a 00 X-star

swatguy
05-29-2007, 12:00 AM
Was wondering if anyone knew of a place that carries, or if anyone has a carpet insert for the cockpit of their MC. A bunch of my buddies who own Nauty's have a carpet insert with the Nauti logo that is like a throw on top of the regular factory carpet. Matches the cockpit floor to a T. Anybody know if they make something like this for MC's. Just would help keep the floor much cleaner and would make it way easier to clean regularly as I now have two little ones and we know cookies and crackers along with some PBJ can get everywhere.

Thanks
Kris

canada air
05-29-2007, 01:28 AM
mymastercraft.com

limegreen
05-29-2007, 12:39 PM
mymastercraft.com

I bought these carpet inserts from MYMC. They are very nice, plush, high quality.

I sort of expected them to REPLACE my carpets, but no, they are more like floor mats. I remove them and vacumm them much like you describe.

I bought a contrasting color and the logos look great.

Mine doesn't fit perfect around the motor box, but other than that it is all good.

Probably should get them out often to let them dry.

Recommended...

dpolen
05-29-2007, 12:59 PM
I had a local shop do custom snap-in carpeting for my maristar. Was under $500 for them to make it look awesome...simply snapped the stuff in on top of the original, crappy carpet.

limegreen
05-29-2007, 01:37 PM
I had a local shop do custom snap-in carpeting for my maristar. Was under $500 for them to make it look awesome...simply snapped the stuff in on top of the original, crappy carpet.

Good idea. I was thinking of putting snaps on these to hold them in place. I thought I should remove the old carpet, but why? I could just snap over like you say...

Cool...

rasmithaz
06-01-2007, 10:29 PM
Try www.matworks.com