PDA

View Full Version : Price on tower and installation

Highflyer
08-04-2004, 01:27 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows what it would cost to have a Mastercraft tower installed on my boat (04 205v). Also would the price include board rackes and speakers? Any help would be appreciatied

Highflyer

Andyg
08-04-2004, 03:12 PM
I remember reading on the old site that someone had looked into it and said his dealer quoted them $3000. However they didn't specify what that included. I have asked my dealer to quote me a mini tower, two lights, bimini top, two speakers, two board racks, and installation. Once I here from them I will post it here. I have a feeling it is going to be pretty pricey.

bcampbe7
08-04-2004, 03:21 PM
Andyg-
Yeah, that will be pricey for MasterCraft material.
It may have been me that posted the amount of $3000. That was for a MasterCraft mini tower and installation for my 96 PS190. The dealer said it would require 4 hours of labor to install.

Highflyer
08-05-2004, 07:30 AM
What do you mean by " mini tower". Is it different then the towers that come on the X-series?

Andyg
08-05-2004, 10:48 AM
The mini tower is a lower tower than what you see on the x-series boats. The mini tower is mainly for us slalom skiers that need some extra space to store equipement and occasionaly beat ourselves up on a wakeboard. It is low enough that if you were to stand up coming out of the drivers seat you would hit your head. "6 Balls," old boat had one, check the link to see what it looked like.

"6 Balls" Mini Tower (http://www.geocities.com/ovich2000/2004-197.html)

ldurnal
08-06-2004, 12:36 PM
If you don't want to go through your dealer try wakeside.com.

http://www.wakeside.com/page/W/PROD/new_dimension_wakeboard_towers/new_dimension_mastercraft_wakeboard_towers

free shipping and i think they give 10% off package deals, i.e. tower, rack, speakers...

New Dimension makes the mastercraft towers and i've heard they can easily be installed youself if you are mechanically inclined. Check out wakeworld.com alot of people on there have installed their own towers.

mx21
08-07-2004, 12:00 PM
The dealer quoted $4000 for 2004 Zero-Flex tower w/ racks. Ouch. New Dimensions is the route for OEM style tower for MC. Check out wakeside.com