PDA

View Full Version : My "Fishing" Boat...

SDAhockey21
05-24-2007, 12:44 PM
When you live in the deep south you just never know, BUT does this look like a fishing boat to you?:D

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n118/SDAhockey21/DSCF2677.jpg

Rockman
05-24-2007, 01:07 PM
Nice down riggers...;)

tex
05-24-2007, 01:09 PM
I get it all the time here in Texas. Filling up with gas some idiot says, "headed out for some fishing? or I hope they are biting for you". When I was single I would just smile and say, " Yea, I'll be doing some trolling today."

TMCNo1
05-24-2007, 01:15 PM
Get it all the time!
At CSM while getting gas at the Shop and Rob, a foreign work crew drove through the pumps and the driver said, "Senior go fiching, Senior go fiching?" I'm thinking about hanging a cane pole w/ line, sinker, bobber and hook out the side window of the van to eliminate any guesswork!

SDAhockey21
05-24-2007, 01:37 PM
Nice down riggers...;)

Yup installed them myself!

Work gooooood for tubing to!!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

TX.X-30 fan
05-24-2007, 01:54 PM
I get it all the time here in Texas. Filling up with gas some idiot says, "headed out for some fishing? or I hope they are biting for you". When I was single I would just smile and say, " Yea, I'll be doing some trolling today."

What you stated is very common place. :mad: :mad:

I'm beginning to think its all the imports from Michigan. :D ;)

fintek9
05-24-2007, 01:59 PM
[QUOTE=TX.X-30 fan]What you stated is very common place. :mad: :mad:

hey,...hey..now...be nice to us northerners!!!:o
Don't make us send UMP down there to kick some bass......

rstitson
05-24-2007, 02:57 PM
I don't know, when I go fishing I have a smaller boat I use; but it's awful nice standing on that teak platform and casting crankbaits. Dual use boats give you more time out on the water. Early spring northeast not likely to be water skiing.

ProTour X9
05-24-2007, 06:04 PM
I've worn a MasterCraft Boat shirt before and gotten "Bass boat?" or "where do ya fish...eh" some MI people :D

TX.X-30 fan
05-24-2007, 06:16 PM
I've worn a MasterCraft Boat shirt before and gotten "Bass boat?" or "where do ya fish...eh" some MI people :D

Now thats funny I don't care who you are. :D :D :D

rstitson
05-24-2007, 11:21 PM
Nice hat protour. My dealer was nice enough to let the whole family pick out MC hats.. We didn't take thier courtesy pack as we had everything we needed. Three great hat that i have inherited. The red/white which you have as an icon. brown/white and all red with blue piping and stars..

LakePirate
05-24-2007, 11:26 PM
The former mc dealer here in town had their new brand on display at the AT&T Classic this past week (one of which was painted up like the 8 car).

Anywho, some buffoon on the bus said "look at those tuning forks on it, I guess those are for your fishing rods or something."

Then the bigger baffoon says, "boats are the worst investment you can make, did I mention I am a member at Atlanta Athletic Club? Oh I didn't mention that well when I was at the club, Atlanta Athletic Club that is, they played the US Open there in 76. My friend who is a member at Atlanta Athletic Club says that it is silly because you can only use it for 3 months here in Atlanta, home of Atlanta Athletic Club where I am a member."

You get the picture.

DemolitionMan
05-25-2007, 12:09 AM
I love it when Im at the lake and you get the guys in the bass boats who want to race. Thats a mistake for them if we are only going to 50 lol.

fintek9
05-25-2007, 01:31 AM
I love it when Im at the lake and you get the guys in the bass boats who want to race. Thats a mistake for them if we are only going to 50 lol.
JUST AFTER I got my boat, my brother inlaw comes over to do some fishing, I come out the back door and started walking down to the lake, and he says...we going to put the boat in or what?..... I looked back to the side of the garage and there was his poles sticking out of my MC:confused: ..OH HELL NO....I'm like DUDE it's a 37k boat!!!!!!!!
he was bummed that we were going out in the pontoon....again

PLUS::::::D :D :D

my good friend and nieghbor has a 20 ft champion bass boat w/"everrude" 225hp on it, we go fishkin alot, when I got my x-star w/310hp
he couldn't wait to "have that drag race" he swore that he could smoke me from point A to point B, I finaly took his bet......his boat might go 92mph top end but that bottle of JAGER
made for me and my buddies a good evening that next night!!!

atlfootr
07-20-2007, 07:10 PM
A friend of mine gave me his trolling motor the other day and I picked up this loaner from a guy on the lake 'til the paper work gets completed on a 12' that's he selling me.

In the mean time, Chaz and I will be using this 10 ' of his.
Now all we need is a troll'n battery and a shade tree :rolleyes:

TMCNo1
07-20-2007, 08:13 PM
A friend of mine gave me his trolling motor the other day and I picked up this loaner from a guy on the lake 'til the paper work gets completed on a 12' that's he selling me.

In the mean time, Chaz and I will be using this 10 ' of his.
Now all we need is a troll'n battery and a shade tree :rolleyes:

Be careful lifting that thing up, if it's been sitting there for few days. Snakes just love it under there!
Why do you need a Jon boat? Didn't you just put rodholders on the BF200?

atlfootr
07-20-2007, 08:22 PM
Be careful lifting that thing up, if it's been sitting there for few days. Snakes just love it under there!
Why do you need a Jon boat? Didn't you just put rodholders on the BF200?Yea your correct about the snakes ...
Early early weekend morn'ns before I foot - love to fish!
The rod holders were put on a beam under the roof of the boat dock, not on my MstrCrft :rolleyes: