PDA

View Full Version : Mag.....Milk....... YOU NEED ONE......

Workin' 4 Toys
05-23-2007, 11:04 PM
Alright so do I.......;) We just got back in after a trip to a friends house...........:D I was offered a chance to take a spin since it was taken out of storage finally....:D

Workin' 4 Toys
05-23-2007, 11:06 PM
.................................:D .........................................:love:

bcampbe7
05-23-2007, 11:06 PM
The local dealer has a new Z06 on the lot. I can bring it up on Friday if you want to buy it W4T's!

milkmania
05-23-2007, 11:07 PM
Alright so do I.......;) We just got back in after a trip to a friends house...........:D I was offered a chance to take a spin since it was taken out of storage finally....:D

drove a 91 or 92 black convertable today

23,000 miles

it wasn't for sale, it was the dealer's personal vehicle....
he offered, so I said sure

Leroy
05-23-2007, 11:54 PM
I'm not so sure, what is the gas mileage like? :confused:

I would love to have one!

Monte
05-23-2007, 11:57 PM

If you can buy a CORVETTE you don't worry about gas:steering: :rolleyes: :D

Mag_Red
05-24-2007, 06:19 AM

With my 99, 18-21MPG all around, was normal. On trips, interstate, I could average 27-30 MPG, depending on speed. Most people have no Idea the newer Vettes are so fuel efficient....drawback.......she loves the Premium:D

Workin' 4 Toys
05-24-2007, 08:23 AM
The local dealer has a new Z06 on the lot. I can bring it up on Friday if you want to buy it W4T's!
I'll take it if you are payin'............ I wish I could afford it.;) And I also wish it had 4 seats....:rolleyes:

Workin' 4 Toys
05-24-2007, 08:27 AM

This car I drove, (not that I was paying attention) I believe it said 23.5 mpg on the display at the time. Of course this was BEFORE I drove it....:D It might be about 4 now....:cool:

Note to self: Turn off the traction control when you FIRST get in, not when the tour is almost over.....:o

Upper Michigan Prostar190
05-24-2007, 08:29 AM
TRU DAT! Corvettes are meant to BURN gas bay-bay! not conserve it. :D

Workin' 4 Toys
05-24-2007, 08:29 AM
They are not that bad on price.

05-24-2007, 08:30 AM
They are not that bad on price.
I think what he means is they are perfomance cars meant to tear it up, not gas mizers. if your buying a vette, saving gas shouldnt be a consideration as they arent intended for that. I think thats what he was gettin at.

Workin' 4 Toys
05-24-2007, 08:31 AM
she loves the Premium:DShe made the mistake of giving it to me with 3/4 of a tank..... Of course it was last years fuel.... I may have to go back when the stale fuel is gone...:D

I can tell you this, it is a WORLD of difference in ride quality over the older ones I have driven. I could easily drive that car all day long.

Workin' 4 Toys
05-24-2007, 08:34 AM
I think what he means is they are perfomance cars meant to tear it up, not gas mizers. if your buying a vette, saving gas shouldnt be a consideration as they arent intended for that. I think thats what he was gettin at.
And I was saying' they aren't only for the wealthy folks like Beau8p , regular folks own 'em too, and if they had 4 seats I'd have one, and I would STILL be P'Od about fuel....Even if the vette is getting double the mileage of anything I currently own and that happen to be boring as he!! to drive.....

05-24-2007, 08:40 AM
And I was saying' they aren't only for the wealthy folks like Beau8p , regular folks own 'em too, and if they had 4 seats I'd have one, and I would STILL be P'Od about fuel....Even if the vette is getting double the mileage of anything I currently own and that happen to be boring as he!! to drive.....
Dude thats funny! We get our usual coffee clutchers here in the morning, and various customers, and all they do is ***** about the gas prices all day. so the gas went up to 3.59 one day here, and they really were buzzin, so later in the day, the gas went down to 3.49 and I called the gas station and told them to raise it back up to 3.59 cuz the old farts up here in the showroom didnt have anything to btch about. :rolleyes: I have come to learn that gas could be 3 cents a gallon and people would still complain. Its a hoot!! :D

ksmaristar91
05-24-2007, 08:47 AM
W4T I saw the 4 door sports car for you yesterday, at the local pub. A 4 door Masaratei (sp) it was cool, and probably real fast, looke real new have never seen a 4 door only the 2 door and drop top!

ksmaristar91
05-24-2007, 08:50 AM
Here is a pic

Workin' 4 Toys
05-24-2007, 09:20 AM
http://www.fast-autos.net/data/images/2078.jpg
http://www.dancewithshadows.com/auto/images/porsche-panamera.jpg
http://www.lifeinitaly.com/italian-cars/img/maserati-quattroporte.jpg
W4T I saw the 4 door sports car for you yesterday, at the local pub. A 4 door Masaratei (sp) it was cool, and probably real fast, looke real new have never seen a 4 door only the 2 door and drop top!
While I appreciate you thinking of me while shopping for "sportscars".... I don't see me in Masaratei any time soon. And if the new 4 door Porsche Panamera coming out did anything for me, I'd give it another look. But it doesn't...;)

Rockman
05-24-2007, 09:36 AM
I was at the delaer last night getting the oil changed on our Grand Am and saw two special edition 07 Vettes. I cannot recall the guy's name who was on it but they were both Arctic White, Targa Top, 6 Speeds, 7.0 liter and rated at 505 HP per the sticker.

These were sweet! The I looked at the sticker $ and saw.........

$74,945.00 :eek:

05-24-2007, 09:54 AM
I was at the delaer last night getting the oil changed on our Grand Am and saw two special edition 07 Vettes. I cannot recall the guy's name who was on it but they were both Arctic White, Targa Top, 6 Speeds, 7.0 liter and rated at 505 HP per the sticker.

These were sweet! The I looked at the sticker $ and saw.........

$74,945.00 :eek:

75K ?? gosh Rock, you could put 3 new outboards on your BF200 for that kind of coin. :cool:

Rockman
05-24-2007, 11:16 AM
75K ?? gosh Rock, you could put 3 new outboards on your BF200 for that kind of coin. :cool:

Needless to say, I just paid for the oil change.;)

Workin' 4 Toys
05-24-2007, 08:14 PM
Dude, you are seriously in the wrong business...........:noface:

Maybe the local whole house heat lamp business will kick up something for you to do that INTERESTS you.....:rolleyes:

05-24-2007, 10:30 PM
Dude, you are seriously in the wrong business...........:noface:

Maybe the local whole house heat lamp business will kick up something for you to do that INTERESTS you.....:rolleyes:
you never know, the bathroom heat lamp/fan market could be a virgin untapped market just ripe for the taking. I might be on the edge of being a hundredair:cool:

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2007, 09:40 AM
you never know, the bathroom heat lamp/fan market could be a virgin untapped market just ripe for the taking. I might be on the edge of being a hundredair:cool:
For the prices these guys are paying for housing up there, I'd guess real estate wouldn't be a wise choice:rolleyes: ..... If you finally get out of what you are doing, and get into selling and installing these whole house heat lamps, I might be able to get you some referals.
That is if you promise to use #4 wire.....:rolleyes:

05-25-2007, 09:43 AM
For the prices these guys are paying for housing up there, I'd guess real estate wouldn't be a wise choice:rolleyes: ..... If you finally get out of what you are doing, and get into selling and installing these whole house heat lamps, I might be able to get you some referals.
That is if you promise to use #4 wire.....:rolleyes:
4 wires, 5 wires, whatever it takes. Electricity is our friend. :)

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2007, 09:54 AM
4 wires, 5 wires, whatever it takes. Electricity is our friend. :)
No, no, you have it wrong, you need 5, #4 gauge wires, don't get that backwards when wiring. I am not sure 4 #5s would be sufficient wiring for the size lamp you intend to use...8p ...................................:rolleyes:

05-25-2007, 09:57 AM
No, no, you have it wrong, you need 5, #4 gauge wires, don't get that backwards when wiring. I am not sure 4 #5s would be sufficient wiring for the size lamp you intend to use...8p ...................................:rolleyes:
ah, well, it dont matter, its all 220 nowadays anyway. and taht ground fault thing is just a passing fad....

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2007, 10:01 AM
ah, well, it dont matter, its all 220 nowadays anyway. and taht ground fault thing is just a passing fad....
Wow, you have 220 up there...... And here I thought this heat lamp was going to require a generator.8p

ski36short
05-25-2007, 10:02 AM
I'll take it if you are payin'............ I wish I could afford it.;) And I also wish it had 4 seats....:rolleyes:

Want a 4-seat Vette? Buy one of these...

http://www.cadillac.com/cadillacjsp/vseries/index.jsp?model=vseries

OK so the XLRv doesn't have 4...

milkmania
05-25-2007, 10:10 AM

220-221,whatever it takes:rolleyes:

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2007, 10:34 AM
Want a 4-seat Vette? Buy one of these...

http://www.cadillac.com/cadillacjsp/vseries/index.jsp?model=vseries

OK so the XLRv doesn't have 4...
I eye'd these up at the Chicago auto show.....;) but.......

If I could only get past this picture:rolleyes: (http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=302030&postcount=103)