PDA

View Full Version : Indmar LTR 330 Specs

CousinEddie
05-23-2007, 05:20 PM
Lookin' for a site in the internet that has the specifications of the Indmar LTR 330. The only info I can scrounge is C.I. and H.P. and the Indmar site has no info.

Any help would be appreciated.

Rock On!

east tx skier
05-23-2007, 05:30 PM
Sorry it's a little bit slanty. But this is from the 2000 Owners manual available in the "Knowledge Center" at www.mastercraft.com. Hope it helps. And welcome!

CousinEddie
06-01-2007, 04:43 PM
Thanks, this is great.

Johnson
03-27-2011, 08:36 PM
Is that a sealed cooling system? I also just purchased a Maristar (but didnt pick it up yet) with the LTR 330 hp GM 350 4 bolt and Northstar ignition. I checked the indmar website and couldnt find much. It will be predominantly a lake boat but wanted to know if I could occasionally take it on the connecticut river which is brackish water (although many think it is fresh). Its really not too bad as you get 15-20 miles up river which is where i would stay.

Trying to get an idea if I could launch into the river occassionally but cant seem to find out if the cooling system is sealed or not? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

gotta_ski
03-28-2011, 04:38 AM
Look for a heat exchanger. Should look like a tube 4 or 5 inches in diameter, about the width of the motor with a radiator-looking cap on it. IIRC in your case it will be the rear, since I'm betting its a v-drive. Might have a sticker somewhere on the engine with the coolant spec too. Or post a pic of your motor as soon as you get it and the guys on here will chime in with the verdict.