PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Neil and Jimmer

east tx skier
02-04-2005, 04:24 PM
Congrats on breaking 1000. Keep on keepin' on.

MarkP
02-04-2005, 04:48 PM
Can I second that ?:wavey:

BriEOD
02-04-2005, 07:06 PM
Let me third this considering I'm 3 on the list.

Mag_Red
02-04-2005, 07:18 PM
:rolleyes: Over achievers! 8p

jimmer2880
02-15-2005, 07:15 AM
THANKS!

I was on vacation all last week (shredding some frozen H20).

Guess I'd better start working harder, as I've lost my 9th position.:o

André
02-15-2005, 07:24 AM
Welcome back morning man!
How was it?

Professor
02-15-2005, 09:26 AM
Congrats on the #'s but - is there hope for the rest of us?

MarkP
02-15-2005, 09:27 AM
Can I second that?:headbang:

east tx skier
02-15-2005, 11:01 AM
I guess while I'm at it, a quick "attaboy" to Brian, Mark, JimN (whoever you are), Lee (who I haven't seen post in a while), André, Leroy, and Brad as well. Way to spew content. :headbang:

jimmer2880
02-15-2005, 12:37 PM
Welcome back morning man!
How was it?

The skiing wasn't very good. We skied Jay Peak Monday. Georgous day, but in the afternoon, the snow got quite heavy from all the heat.

Stowe on Tuesday in the rain. Wasn't too bad, but very icey with thin spots.

Smuggler's Notch on Wednesday in fog so thick you couldn't see 20' on bullet-proof ice (I swear, you couldn't shoot through it). I'm used to ice since I usually ski in southern PA... The stuff at Smugs on Wednesday impressed even me

Thursday was great - it started snowing in the wee-hours of Thursday morning. I only skied a couple hours at Stowe. Thick Heavy snow at down low, but the upper elevations had decent fluffy stuff. But, all the warm weather had taken a toll & anything off-trail wasn't safe (I found out the hard way on my first run Thursday:eek: ).

It was still a good vacation from work!

André
02-16-2005, 12:04 AM
Jimmer
You were to Jay Peak???
Man, you were an hour away from me!!!
You can see MT Orford , Owl's Head ,Sutton from Jay.
I did ski a lot at Smuggler's Notch when i was a kid.Certainly my best spot!!!
You also could have make a quick hop to MT Tremblant, a big Intrawest project with a big right down the hill Village.

Bobby
02-16-2005, 01:56 AM
i need to start getting my post count to a respectable status

jimmer2880
02-16-2005, 07:51 AM
Jimmer
You were to Jay Peak???
Man, you were an hour away from me!!!
You can see MT Orford , Owl's Head ,Sutton from Jay.
I did ski a lot at Smuggler's Notch when i was a kid.Certainly my best spot!!!
You also could have make a quick hop to MT Tremblant, a big Intrawest project with a big right down the hill Village.

After I was up there, I thought about giving you a shout. My sister lives in Stowe, so we were trying to stay close. I have another friend who lives in Montreal... one of these trips I'm going to get together with both of my french speaking canadian buds.

I liked smuggs, but Stowe is still my favorite in that area. Lots of good tree skiing there without having to hike for it. Although, I've never skied Treblant. Jay looks like it has some real fun stuff when there is enough snow to ski it.