PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Monica 5/21/07

Kathi G
05-21-2007, 07:25 PM
Happy birthday! 8p

TMCNo1
05-21-2007, 09:12 PM
Yea, Happy Birthday! Fill in the date, Month & Day in your profile so we can instigate it with you next year, I mean celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knox's_Better_half
05-21-2007, 09:14 PM
Happy Birthday Monica. I look forward to meeting you at next years CSM.

trickskier
05-21-2007, 10:01 PM
Happy Birthday Monica..............Have you seen a Blue hat with an orange F on it lately??? ;)

trickskier
05-21-2007, 10:01 PM
Happy Birthday Monica..............Have you seen a Blue hat with an orange F on it lately??? ;)

One like my avatar???

TMCNo1
05-21-2007, 10:27 PM
One like my avatar???

Ric, have you checked every nook and cranny in your boat? Something tells me it may be in Florida, but maybe hid in your boat by someone, while it was rafted up during the rain, when you weren't looking! Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I'm trying to help here, ya know!
You don't have to go look, but if it is..................................:rolleyes:

trickskier
05-21-2007, 10:34 PM
Ric, have you checked every nook and cranny in your boat? Something tells me it may be in Florida, but maybe hid in your boat by someone, while it was rafted up during the rain, when you weren't looking! Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I'm trying to help here, ya know!
You don't have to go look, but if it is..................................:rolleyes:
If it's in the boat they hid it real good.................:rolleyes:

fintek9
05-21-2007, 10:44 PM
If it's in the boat they hid it real good.................:rolleyes:
It's gotta be around here somewhere????:rant:

fintek9
05-21-2007, 10:56 PM
nope, not here!!!????

Monte
05-21-2007, 10:58 PM
Happy Birthday Monica.. And just for your birthday..... I'm NOT going to tell you what the hell hushpuppies are......

betsy&david Harrison
05-21-2007, 11:12 PM
happy Birthday Monica...aren't hush puppies shoes we wore as kids? ;)

Monte
05-21-2007, 11:14 PM

I would tell you, but then I'd be tellin her:o :rolleyes: :D

Kathi G
05-22-2007, 07:13 PM
Monica I got you a baseball cap , Blue and has a F on the front for Fish for your b-day.

Monica
05-22-2007, 08:46 PM
Monica I got you a baseball cap , Blue and has a F on the front for Fish for your b-day.

Thanks Kathi--but I already have one of those--:) How was your son's b-day? Weather was bad up here, hope it was a little better for you.

Monica
05-22-2007, 08:49 PM

Yeah, that was going to be mine signature, you wear hush puppies you don't eat them, see John thought I would be the only one to get it. Glad we are on the same page. :) NH was FREEZING--water and temp both 54-:( We were only out for about an hour, took some pictures, will post them for you.

Monica
05-22-2007, 08:53 PM
Happy Birthday Monica. I look forward to meeting you at next years CSM.

Me too, brave lady bringing all those kids :) Don't worry I heard Harold is going to be baby sitting on his boat:D

Monica
05-22-2007, 08:56 PM
Yea, Happy Birthday! Fill in the date, Month & Day in your profile so we can instigate it with you next year, I mean celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep going Paw Paw--I can teach Maddie a few tricks as she ages-Just ask my father:D I was the one who wrote Hi Dad in a black sharpie on all of his underwear when I was about ten!

RexDog1
05-22-2007, 09:03 PM
Have a good one Monica8p

I don’t know you? But you have a good name…..well……. it is like
The name Jennifer

All Jennifer’s and Monica’s are Hot…………

Happy Birthday :headbang:

Monica
05-22-2007, 09:08 PM
Have a good one Monica8p

I don’t know you? But you have a good name…..well……. it is like
The name Jennifer

All Jennifer’s and Monica’s are Hot…………

Happy Birthday :headbang:

Aw see now you just bumped all my new friends from CSM out of my favorite people on this site. See you are a Friends fan!:)

Knox's_Better_half
05-22-2007, 09:39 PM
Me too, brave lady bringing all those kids :) Don't worry I heard Harold is going to be baby sitting on his boat:D
That would be great considering I will have my hands full with 4. I am seriously thinking that sanity is highly overrated!!:cool:

TMCNo1
05-22-2007, 09:56 PM
Keep going Paw Paw--I can teach Maddie a few tricks as she ages-Just ask my father:D I was the one who wrote Hi Dad in a black sharpie on all of his underwear when I was about ten!

I can see how that could happen!!!!!!!!! What have you written all over John's underdrawers? Bite Me? Kiss my grits?

TMCNo1
05-22-2007, 10:06 PM

With the price of gas going up, I'll be charging for babysitting services by the gallon of gas! No problem, 1 big toob and a cage to keep'um in the tube and we'll have some fun!

SkiDog
05-22-2007, 10:09 PM
Happy Birthday Monica!

Knox's_Better_half
05-22-2007, 10:21 PM
With the price of gas going up, I'll be charging for babysitting services by the gallon of gas! No problem, 1 big toob and a cage to keep'um in the tube and we'll have some fun!
Hey, if the cage is big enough can you take Knox too??:D

Monica
05-22-2007, 11:36 PM
I can see how that could happen!!!!!!!!! What have you written all over John's underdrawers? Bite Me? Kiss my grits?

Nope, is a that hush puppie or are you just happy to see me=:D

Monica
05-22-2007, 11:46 PM
That would be great considering I will have my hands full with 4. I am seriously thinking that sanity is highly overrated!!:cool:

No it's all good. I'll sign on for only those that are potty and/or boat trained-I'll take the two that can keep thier head above water with the vest on:)

Monica
05-23-2007, 12:05 AM
I would tell you, but then I'd be tellin her:o :rolleyes: :D

that's ok-I'm bringing stuffed quohogs next year. Give you something to think about!:)

TMCNo1
05-23-2007, 12:10 AM
OMG, quohogs, that's a conversation starter and I WILL NOT ask!:rolleyes: :D

Monica
05-23-2007, 12:19 AM
OMG, quohogs, that's a conversation starter and I WILL NOT ask!:rolleyes: :D

It's not alligator but you just might love it!!

TMCNo1
05-23-2007, 07:28 AM
It's not alligator but you just might love it!!

I ate alligator once and it was in little chuncks, deep fried, but I haven't eat it since, cause a gator can eat me in one great big chunk raw!:rolleyes:

Monica
05-23-2007, 08:33 AM
I ate alligator once and it was in little chuncks, deep fried, but I haven't eat it since, cause a gator can eat me in one great big chunk raw!:rolleyes:

Fried?? Imagine that! God knows if you can get in the pot you'll fry it

milkmania
05-23-2007, 09:01 AM
I was the one who wrote Hi Dad in a black sharpie on all of his underwear when I was about ten!

Brave Girl!:eek3:

TMCNo1
05-23-2007, 10:29 AM
Fried?? Imagine that! God knows if you can get in the pot you'll fry it

That was in 1993 @ Hot Springs, Arkansas Mid America Boat Owners Reunion at a place across from the resort called Broilers. Alligator, Rattlesnake, Frog Legs, Crawfish, Skrimps and Catfish Appetizer Sampler! It took 6 Coronas to make me brave enough to order it. After we ate, I was careful about walking across the street, for fear of someone running me over with a car and turning ME into Roadkill!:rolleyes: :D

Knox's_Better_half
05-23-2007, 12:52 PM
No it's all good. I'll sign on for only those that are potty and/or boat trained-I'll take the two that can keep thier head above water with the vest on:)
The kids are 10 8 & 6 now and new addition in late Oct. The hubby doesn't think its a good idea for the baby for next CSM, but all of our kids have grown up on the water and I think the baby will be fine. I just can't wait to go to CSM next year.:D

Monica
05-23-2007, 01:15 PM
The kids are 10 8 & 6 now and new addition in late Oct. The hubby doesn't think its a good idea for the baby for next CSM, but all of our kids have grown up on the water and I think the baby will be fine. I just can't wait to go to CSM next year.:D

We have that decision all the time in this house, with friends kids, neices, nephews, John is the MOST paranoid person with kids on the boat. By that time you're talking about 8 months old. My theory is as long as they can fit into a life jacket. But it is a little crazy there:)