PDA

View Full Version : Who is the grump of the month for MAY 2007??

Upper Michigan Prostar190
05-21-2007, 03:53 PM
OK, peeps been asking me, just who is the grump of the month around here for MAY 2007....and I dont know!!!! so we must put this issue to a poll. :D

betsy&david Harrison
05-21-2007, 04:02 PM
OK, peeps been asking me, just who is the grump of the month around here for MAY 2007....and I dont know!!!! so we must put this issue to a poll. :D
I know it isn't me!

Sodar
05-21-2007, 04:08 PM
I nominate myself!! Do not screw with me this month!! :mad:

KnoxX2
05-21-2007, 04:11 PM
Whats up Cameron?

You of all people should not be a grump you just got your new boat!!!!!!!!!!!

What gives?

Monte
05-21-2007, 04:21 PM
I vote ric.. Ya'll gave him or her way to much s**t about becoming a master poster, now he or she only answers with useful information..:(

He or she used to crack me up on a regular basis:o

TMCNo1
05-21-2007, 04:31 PM
I'm suffering from a bad case of "Pain At The Platform", wanna fight about it?

05-21-2007, 04:38 PM
I vote ric.. Ya'll gave him or her way to much s**t about becoming a master poster, now he or she only answers with useful information..:(

He or she used to crack me up on a regular basis:o
yea, imagine that....what a revolting deveolopment, Ric answering with useful info. Man this place is goin to the dogs.....

trickskier
05-21-2007, 04:40 PM
I'm suffering from a bad case of "Pain At The Platform", wanna fight about it?

After eating that Gristle Lean biscuit, I thought your pain would be elsewhere...........Do they deep fry it in Mobil-1???

05-21-2007, 04:42 PM
After eating that Gristle Lean biscuit, I thought your pain would be elsewhere...........Do they deep fry it in Mobil-1???
LOL!!!!:uglyhamme either that or some SLICK 50:cool:

betsy&david Harrison
05-21-2007, 04:53 PM
I'm literally a pain in the ....boob... this month! But I'm not grumpy unless the surgeon tells me something I don't want to hear tomorrow afternoon!

trickskier
05-21-2007, 04:54 PM
I'm literally a pain in the ....boob... this month! But I'm not grumpy unless the surgeon tells me something I don't want to hear tomorrow afternoon!
That doesn't sound good..............Hope the results are NEGATIVE!!!

betsy&david Harrison
05-21-2007, 04:56 PM
they will be, it is a repeat offense on my body. I just want sinkers covered by insurance! JK!!

Sodar
05-21-2007, 05:09 PM
Whats up Cameron?

You of all people should not be a grump you just got your new boat!!!!!!!!!!!

What gives?

Just been irritated with tons of crap these last few weeks. All should be solved this weekend, with my 6 day ski weekend I have planned... hopefully I can break the boat in during the first day or two, so I can ski it for the remainder of the trip.

KnoxX2
05-21-2007, 05:14 PM
Just been irritated with tons of crap these last few weeks. All should be solved this weekend, with my 6 day ski weekend I have planned... hopefully I can break the boat in during the first day or two, so I can ski it for the remainder of the trip.

Good luck on your 6 day weekend. Hope everything gets better:D

Lets see some pics of that boat:)

trickskier
05-21-2007, 05:15 PM
I'm sure it will be ready for its 20 Hour service and oil change by the time the weekend has ended!!!

betsy&david Harrison
05-21-2007, 05:17 PM
Sodar will be posting in the SS thread when he gets back so be on the lookout! I have a tournament at Nacimiento that I'm going to so I'll try to get pics for you boys then...some eye candy and NOT of me :)

Sodar
05-21-2007, 06:00 PM
I'm sure it will be ready for its 20 Hour service and oil change by the time the weekend has ended!!!

I actually just went and bought all the stuff to do the 10 hour service while I am out at the river.

Sodar will be posting in the SS thread when he gets back so be on the lookout! I have a tournament at Nacimiento that I'm going to so I'll try to get pics for you boys then...some eye candy and NOT of me :)

Hopefully the girlfriend will not have the leash on me this weekend, so I can produce!

Have fun in Naci Betsy! I am sure the Narrows will be insane!

trickskier
05-22-2007, 03:52 PM
Only 8 people have voted??? Come on, I want to win by more than 1 vote!!!

Sodar
05-22-2007, 03:54 PM
I ain't voting until I get put in!! Come on guys I wanna be cool enough to be in a poll!! :D :D :D

trickskier
05-22-2007, 03:56 PM
I ain't voting until I get put in!! Come on guys I wanna be cool enough to be in a poll!! :D :D :D
I had one for you, but you weren't around and I wasn't going to send it UMP until you approved it.................Don't want to tick anyone off!!!

And besides that you are COOL..........:D

Sodar
05-22-2007, 04:08 PM
I had one for you, but you weren't around and I wasn't going to send it UMP until you approved it.................Don't want to tick anyone off!!!

And besides that you are COOL..........:D

Ah Gee Rick!! You know how to make a guy feel all gushy inside!! :D

Monte
05-22-2007, 04:09 PM
Only 8 people have voted??? Come on, I want to win by more than 1 vote!!!

Trick, I can't decide who to vote for.. With Ric stopping useless yet funny additions to the threads, he is winning.

Who cares about becoming a master poster?

Ric we need comic relief sometimes;)

shepherd
05-22-2007, 04:24 PM
I can't vote for Trick. He's taking this missing hat thing way too easily! Makes me wonder where his true loyalties lie... maybe someplace a hundred miles to the west??? :rolleyes:

;)

trickskier
05-22-2007, 04:28 PM
I can't vote for Trick. He's taking this missing hat thing way too easily! Makes me wonder where his true loyalties lie... maybe someplace a hundred miles to the west??? :rolleyes:

;)
That's OK Shep, next time I'll let you slide off my platform...........:D

Ric
05-22-2007, 05:39 PM
Did some clown say that they no longer make a 1500HD?????????????????? :eek:

SkiDog
05-22-2007, 08:31 PM
I'm certainly glad nobody voted fer me!

tex
05-22-2007, 08:34 PM
Can I vote for myself?

atlfootr
05-22-2007, 10:25 PM
OK, peeps been asking me, just who is the grump of the month around here for MAY 2007....and I dont know!!!!
so we must put this issue to a poll. :DIt's Trickskier!
Because he's a L.O.G. (Loud Obnoxious Gator) and he's mad cause his hat's missing!

trickskier
05-22-2007, 10:29 PM
Looks like my Campaign is paying off...............Thanks for all your votes!!! ;)

atlfootr
05-22-2007, 10:29 PM
I'm certainly glad nobody voted fer me!me too, I mean I'm glad no one vote for me either ....

atlfootr
05-22-2007, 10:30 PM
Looks like my Campaign is paying off...............Thanks for all your votes!!! ;)yea brother, every vote's worth a phone call ...

trickskier
05-22-2007, 10:33 PM
yea brother, every vote's worth a phone call ...
You know it!!!

atlfootr
05-22-2007, 10:42 PM
I vote ric ....

Ya'll gave him or her way to much s**t about becoming a master poster, now he or she only answers with useful information..:(

He or she used to crack me up on a regular basis:oThis very confused :confused: person's identity, reminds me of a recent politician in Sarasota, Fl.

SARASOTA, FL.

In a professional victory for the woman Steve Stanton hopes to become, the Sarasota City Commission on Wednesday unanimously selected “Susan Stanton” as one of 11 job finalists for city manager.

Stanton is still living as a man, but he is undergoing hormone therapy and electrolysis to remove facial and body hair and has filed court papers to legally change his name to Susan Ashley Stanton.

His sandy hair has grown long and is starting to curl, and his body and mannerisms look more feminine. He will start living as a woman later this month and interview for the Sarasota job as Susan.

Eventually he plans to have gender reassignment surgery.

05-23-2007, 10:03 AM
This very confused :confused: person's identity, reminds me of a recent politician in Sarasota, Fl.

SARASOTA, FL.

In a professional victory for the woman Steve Stanton hopes to become, the Sarasota City Commission on Wednesday unanimously selected “Susan Stanton” as one of 11 job finalists for city manager.

Stanton is still living as a man, but he is undergoing hormone therapy and electrolysis to remove facial and body hair and has filed court papers to legally change his name to Susan Ashley Stanton.

His sandy hair has grown long and is starting to curl, and his body and mannerisms look more feminine. He will start living as a woman later this month and interview for the Sarasota job as Susan.

Eventually he plans to have gender reassignment surgery.
:uglyhamme Is that what they call it nowadays?:rolleyes: it used to be called a sex change. everything is so PC now. I think we should make a PC to real world conversion chart.