PDA

View Full Version : Covers that work with Monster Towers

krra1
05-21-2007, 08:10 AM
I am in need of a new cover and was wondering what people who have Monster Towers use. I am hoping to find something that would let me keep the tower up instead of folding down each night. Currently my tower folds nicely under the old cover and is not a pain or anything but leaving it up would get me out of the water faster. A custom cover is one option but I have read about Semi Custom covers on web sites such as discountboatcovers.com and boatcoversdirect.com that have a zipper system that works with some towers. Does anyone have one of these with a Monster Tower and do they keep the water out? I have a 1990 Maristar.

Thanks for your comments.

ksmaristar91
05-21-2007, 09:42 AM
Hey, funny you should bring this up! I just got my original cover back from the upholster friday, he modified mine so i can leave my tower up all the time, i will get it out to the boat and some pics soon, i think it will look good, he did all of this for 75bucks, not to bad, I am going to have a new one made later of a better material, and he said the whole thing should be 550or so. Just my exp.

fintek9
05-21-2007, 01:37 PM
I am in need of a new cover and was wondering what people who have Monster Towers use. I am hoping to find something that would let me keep the tower up instead of folding down each night. Currently my tower folds nicely under the old cover and is not a pain or anything but leaving it up would get me out of the water faster. A custom cover is one option but I have read about Semi Custom covers on web sites such as discountboatcovers.com and boatcoversdirect.com that have a zipper system that works with some towers. Does anyone have one of these with a Monster Tower and do they keep the water out? I have a 1990 Maristar.

Thanks for your comments.
don't have the monster "t" but have the zero flex, stock cover has openings to fit around were tower meets boat! i keep tower up all the time, water not a problem... i had a tie on made for upper to protect
my speakers and lights, works great....

BrianM
05-21-2007, 02:03 PM
www.skiboatcovers.com Great covers and they will make the cutouts to fit your tower if asked. Give them a call. Mike will be able to fix you up.