PDA

View Full Version : Ski flag for X-star....still looking

Jerseydave
05-19-2007, 06:58 PM
I still have not found a reasonable flag to attach to my '05 X-star tower.
Not really wanting to spend over $100, and the large diameter tower is hard to find a flag bracket for.

If I could find a flag holder that would bolt-on to the back leg of the tower (there's holes in that leg), that would work. Any suggestions?

rstitson
05-20-2007, 07:51 AM
I am interested too. Thinking I will have to manufacture something.

Jerseydave
05-21-2007, 03:53 PM
May have found something that will work and look good too.

www.wheelerwhip.com

They have an angle bracket which I can bolt onto my back tower leg and an anodized quick-release flag holder that bolts to the bracket. Then just take their flag stick (fiberglass) and insert into flag holder, tighten thumbscrew.

I'm going to try this set-up when I get it. I'll post some pics after I install it.

rstitson
05-21-2007, 04:14 PM
that would be great. Where is the supplier? Can you order direct from them?

Jerseydave
05-24-2007, 07:36 PM
that would be great. Where is the supplier? Can you order direct from them?

Yes, I ordered mine, just waiting for it to come in. I'll let you know how it works out. You can call them directly, the number's on their website.

Sorry didn't reply sooner, been really busy with work.

Ole Miss Rebels
05-24-2007, 11:23 PM
formerly hot buddy products. i have bought many accessories from patrick cone and have been very happy with his products, service and prices. please let himknow stephen from mississippi gave you his name. i want him to know that i appreciate up and comers who try to break into the business world, especially the business i care about most (wakeboarding).