PDA

View Full Version : Can Anyone Deliver...

barefoot
05-18-2007, 02:19 PM
...A Bloody Mary to me? Iím hung like a moí fo and need a little something to bite this dog. Itís to the point that coffee no longer's working and I have a wee bit longer before I cut out for the weekend. So if anyone can deliver, it would be much appreciated.

trickskier
05-18-2007, 02:31 PM
...A Bloody Mary to me? Iím hung like a moí fo and need a little something to bite this dog. Itís to the point that coffee no longer's working and I have a wee bit longer before I cut out for the weekend. So if anyone can deliver, it would be much appreciated.
I would be glad to, if you were anywhere close to J'ville................

barefoot
05-18-2007, 02:40 PM
so you're saying you don't want to help out a friend? I'd help you if you needed it :D

sanjuan23
05-18-2007, 02:40 PM
No but you just gave me an idea.... Dammit outta vodka

milkmania
05-18-2007, 05:57 PM
...A Bloody Mary to me? I’m hung like a mo’ fo and need a little something to bite this dog. It’s to the point that coffee no longer's working and I have a wee bit longer before I cut out for the weekend. So if anyone can deliver, it would be much appreciated.
you do mean "hung over"....... right?http://www.freewebby.com/action-smilies/extinguish.gif

Upper Michigan Prostar190
05-18-2007, 06:44 PM
you do mean "hung over"....... right?http://www.freewebby.com/action-smilies/extinguish.gif
I was thinking that as well Milk. If he's not hungover, then I dont know what a bloody mary will do to change his "condition":o

barefoot
05-18-2007, 09:38 PM
you do mean "hung over"....... right?

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean. You've never heard that? 'Hung over like a mother f*c*er.' All the kids are saying it now days. You know how it gets when you're that way...complete sentences doesn't necessarily roll off your tongue. So you shorten it....Hung like a mo' fo. The good news is that I've already cured that...I've had several beers in a row. And several more will follow :D

barefoot
05-18-2007, 09:40 PM
Why? Did you think I was talking about my….(cough, cough)…lower unit?

trickskier
05-18-2007, 10:43 PM
so you're saying you don't want to help out a friend? I'd help you if you needed it :D
I would HELP anyone in need ANYTIME!!! However, by the time I could get to you the Vodka would have melted the ice and dilluted your drink.........:rolleyes: