PDA

View Full Version : Redline Watersports, Madison, WI Open House Sale

No Skeez
05-16-2007, 03:10 PM
Redline Watersports' annual Spring Open House Sale is this Saturday, May 19th, from 10am to 4pm. See the latest and greatest from MasterCraft on display, including the PWT Edition X-Star! Money saving specials on all pro shop merchandise, including waterskis, wakeboards, vests, ropes, gloves and apparel! See the attached image for more info, or email brianb@redlinewatersports.com for a copy of the postcard, complete with money saving coupon on the back!

duckguy
05-16-2007, 03:24 PM
Will there be dancing girls?

No Skeez
05-16-2007, 04:02 PM
Will there be dancing girls?

Are you volunteering? :D If it's gonna be you, warn us beforehand, we'll cover our eyes!

duckguy
05-16-2007, 04:04 PM
Come on you would peek!

No Skeez
05-18-2007, 03:58 PM
Hey Duck Guy - How's the new Ronix set up? Haven't seen you in the store since you got it - Give me some feedback!

duckguy
05-18-2007, 04:09 PM
I have only gotten to ride it twice I dig the boots big time-They are so comfortable-Let me know if you get A Byerly Demo, I wana ride it badly. It looks like I am going to upgrade to PP now to compliment the ballast I may wana put a sac up front too.

No Skeez
05-18-2007, 04:26 PM
I have only gotten to ride it twice I dig the boots big time-They are so comfortable-Let me know if you get A Byerly Demo, I wana ride it badly. It looks like I am going to upgrade to PP now to compliment the ballast I may wana put a sac up front too.

How is the additional ballast? Like I said, the difference won't be real visible, but you will definitely feel the wake become much more firm with the additional weight.

Enjoy!

duckguy
05-18-2007, 04:33 PM
We have been riding about half full-All the way full with only 300lbs additional up front is making it pretty *** heavy and in turn washing it out a bit early. Mc cruise isnt loving it either

No Skeez
05-18-2007, 04:45 PM
I see... We'll get you squared away! So am I gonna see you at Brother's again tonight? We may have to get into another "fight" upstairs and scare Holly again! Thanks again for the shot!

duckguy
05-18-2007, 04:48 PM
No problem I didnt need you kicking my ***! Haha. No I am in Ohio on business right now, We are heading up to the dells to go to Marleys and and such on sat though.