PDA

View Full Version : New BF Club Established

atlfootr
05-16-2007, 11:16 AM
New BF Club recently Established

There's a NEW Barefoot Club in town and it wants YOU ...

Recently a group of footers from last year's 2006 Barefoot Central's Racing Team Endurance Cup Series have formed a new group of their own!

At the moment, there tentively calling themselves Team Endurance Barefooting Club.

They are also currently establishing themselves as an affiliated BF Club, in conjuction w/ USA WaterSki.

This will pick-up, where last year's racing series had ended.
Hopefully this will incorporate newer and better races soon forming in the United States, along w/ many of the same one's from last year's still begin held again.

We hope for hugh success and look forward to skiing you there, among them.
More news about this club and their upcoming plans as it develops, you can follow along as the Club provides info.
http://www.barefootendurance.com/ (http://www.barefootendurance.com/index.html)

atlfootr
05-24-2007, 10:17 PM
BAREFOOTERS ONLY ....

If you are a barefoot waterskier and would like to be included in a group of footers whom are currently attempting to establish a Endurance Racing Club, please contact me ASAP!

We are NOW HOLDING our 3rd Conference Calling Session TONIGHT!
I will be in the midist of the conference w/ the group while, I'm online here at Team Talk ... on this thread.
If, your interested let me know and I'll pm you the phone number for you to join in.

atlfootr
05-24-2007, 11:48 PM
MAN, I'm sooooooo totally frigg'n bumm'n right now :(
Like, where are all the BAREFOOTERS! :confused:
I thought, we where UNION :rant:

atlfootr
05-25-2007, 12:09 AM
COME ON PPL .... Am I, the ONLY ONE that represents our sport:confused:

sizzler
05-25-2007, 12:42 PM
we are....but i cant get there tonight.........

Jim@BAWS
05-25-2007, 12:44 PM
www.barefootcentral.com

MasterCrafting
05-29-2007, 04:58 PM
I'm a footer...Im here...

atlfootr
05-30-2007, 02:15 PM
www.barefootcentral.com (http://www.barefootcentral.com)This site has NO Relationship w/ above NEW CLUB ..

MasterCrafting
05-30-2007, 02:19 PM
This site has NO Relationship w/ above NEW CLUB ..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Still bitter?

tex
05-30-2007, 02:29 PM
Sorry, I'm on the shelf-Top Shelf but still on the shelf!

Chief
05-30-2007, 03:02 PM
At least it's not the Buddy F'er Club. :D

atlfootr
05-30-2007, 03:35 PM
At least it's not the Buddy F'er Club. :DWhatever that means :confused: :rolleyes:

Chief
05-30-2007, 03:39 PM
Whatever that means :confused::rolleyes:

I guess that term is not passed around too much. We use it in the Navy alot. It's when ya volunteer your buddy for something that he has no idea about or generally screw someone over. :)

atlfootr
05-30-2007, 03:42 PM
New BF Club recently Established

There's a NEW Barefoot Club in town and it wants YOU ...

Recently a group of footers from last year's 2006 Barefoot Central's Racing Team Endurance Cup Series have formed a new group of their own!

They have now established themselves as an affiliated BF Club, in conjuction w/ USA WaterSki.
There are current plans incorporate for newer and better races soon forming in the United States, along w/ many of the same one's from last year's still begin held again.

We hope for hugh success and look forward to skiing you there, among them.
More news about this club and their upcoming plans as it develops, follow along as the Club provides info. http://www.barefootendurance.com/

Laurel_Lake_Skier
05-30-2007, 09:28 PM
Atl.....check what's up with the link you have listed. It leads to the ABC forum. When I copy and past the address I get the right site.

atlfootr
05-30-2007, 09:44 PM
Thanks LLS, should work now. :D

Laurel_Lake_Skier
05-30-2007, 09:52 PM
Yep.....now you'll start getting the hits! On my first look, I was visitor #13 and its all the way to 16 now.

MasterCrafting
05-30-2007, 11:37 PM
Yo, LLS...what ended up happening with that proposed 6 mph speed limit on that part of your lake? Were you guys able to shoot that down? (end thread jack)

Leroy
05-30-2007, 11:47 PM
Atlfootr; I was ready to join, but now I'm hurt.......

Ha, good luck with your club, waterski had a great article in the last issue about a young girl that was doing great things barefooting! Showed her with her legs folded back riding position.

BAREFOOTERS ONLY ....

atlfootr
05-30-2007, 11:57 PM
waterski had a great article in the last issue about a young girl that was doing great things barefooting!
Showed her with her legs folded back riding position.What she was doing is called knee skiing, but she was actually skiing on her shin's.
Do you remember the issue, it was in?

MasterCrafting
05-31-2007, 10:43 PM
Hey...this conference call is pretty interesting. Alot goin on!

atlfootr
05-31-2007, 10:54 PM
Welcome Team Endurance Barefoot Club Racers :wavey: