PDA

View Full Version : A much needed product!

MYMC
05-15-2007, 01:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcVU0uIxYqQ

(Love the #3 Tattoo)

milkmania
05-15-2007, 01:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcVU0uIxYqQ

(Love the #3 Tattoo)

that was good:banana:

this works toohttp://images.oldhouseweb.com/stories/bitmaps/13085/sander1.jpg

;)

Workin' 4 Toys
05-16-2007, 08:20 AM
I Agree (on the product need), good one Mike.
I know of couple people that probably wish there were a product like that.....Painful maybe, but the $2500 to have one burned off doesn't seem painfree either..

Upper Michigan Prostar190
05-16-2007, 08:35 AM
I could probably remove those with some pool chemicals I have....:o

MYMC
05-16-2007, 10:22 AM
I could probably remove those with some pool chemicals I have....:o
Pool chemicals? You mean you spent money on a pool and you buy chemicals? Seems strange for a guy that makes Mrs.UMP buy dinners out;)

05-16-2007, 11:01 AM
Pool chemicals? You mean you spent money on a pool and you buy chemicals? Seems strange for a guy that makes Mrs.UMP buy dinners out;)
well trust me, it hurts. but the house had a pool, and I have to keep it up otherwise it will turn into a frog pond and I cant have that. The inner cheapskate has to buy concrete patio paint this spring to paint around the pool, and the cost of the paint alone (upwards of $300) has my inner cheapskate curled up in the fetal position in the corner of my mind. The inner cheapskate also learned that baking soda from the grocery store adjusts your PH level fine. My doctor(who owns a pool and was a chem major in college) taught me that. The inner cheapskate loves it too.

MYMC
05-16-2007, 11:07 AM
well trust me, it hurts. but the house had a pool, and I have to keep it up otherwise it will turn into a frog pond and I cant have that. The inner cheapskate has to buy concrete patio paint this spring to paint around the pool, and the cost of the paint alone (upwards of $300) has my inner cheapskate curled up in the fetal position in the corner of my mind. The inner cheapskate also learned that baking soda from the grocery store adjusts your PH level fine. My doctor(who owns a pool and was a chem major in college) taught me that. The inner cheapskate loves it too.
You should write a book! You know you could empty the pool and allow the local nuke plant or chemical plant to store waste in it...then all you need to do is collect the storage fees and fill it in with dirt! A real win/win!

05-16-2007, 11:44 AM
You should write a book! You know you could empty the pool and allow the local nuke plant or chemical plant to store waste in it...then all you need to do is collect the storage fees and fill it in with dirt! A real win/win! yea, and that would probably take care of Ms. UMP having to pay for "the Pill" too. thataway, the nuke waste in my backyard would have enough radiation to render me infertile. 8p Saving money all the time I tell ya!! with the money she saves on BC, she could take me out to dinner once a month! :D

ya know whats funny Mike? I have a friend thats an accountant, and he is actually worse than me. that guy is WAY cheap! wanna know how bad? when his mother was getting older she wanted him to be in charge of her finances, so she had him put on her checking account, well she didnt spend much money and barely used any checks. so when she died, her son wouldnt close the checking account and deposited his own money in there just so he could use up all the checks that she had ordered so he didnt have to buy new ones. now THAT is cheap!

MYMC
05-16-2007, 11:52 AM
yea, and that would probably take care of Ms. UMP having to pay for "the Pill" too. thataway, the nuke waste in my backyard would have enough radiation to render me infertile. 8p Saving money all the time I tell ya!! with the money she saves on BC, she could take me out to dinner once a month! :D

ya know whats funny Mike? I have a friend thats an accountant, and he is actually worse than me. that guy is WAY cheap! wanna know how bad? when his mother was getting older she wanted him to be in charge of her finances, so she had him put on her checking account, well she didnt spend much money and barely used any checks. so when she died, her son wouldnt close the checking account and deposited his own money in there just so he could use up all the checks that she had ordered so he didnt have to buy new ones. now THAT is cheap!
Wow, if that is true I am stunned...Gotta run almost lunch time, yesterday it ran me $26 for two of us...did you feel a disturbance in the "force"?

Maristar210
05-16-2007, 11:52 AM
UMP UMP UMP

Have we learned nothing from Hoosier and I :rolleyes:

Drain the pool and let the local hoodlums skateboard in it. Charge 'em five bucks each, have 'em sign a waiver and have your friend the doctor/accountant/mayor (all one person) on stand by.

it's gold I tell ya ... pure gold.

Snootyskier wears a cape. And he has knobby knees.

jraben8
05-16-2007, 11:57 AM
Just fill it with dirt.

Or empty it, get liability insurance and open it as a skate park... Charge admission and make the inner cheapskate happy...

jraben8
05-16-2007, 11:57 AM
Sorry, guess I'm typing slow today...

05-16-2007, 12:11 PM
Wow, if that is true I am stunned...Gotta run almost lunch time, yesterday it ran me $26 for two of us...did you feel a disturbance in the "force"?
Yes, I felt a tremor. just like when Obi won did on the millieum falcon when they blew up that planet. I recovered, but it hurt my soul.

BTW, that story about my friend is true. This is cheap! I have sold him cars before. He used to drive Geo Metros, with NO air, NO radio and NO FREAKIN POWER STEERING!!!! just a heater, some brakes, and a manual trans. and he didnt want to upgrade to a cavalier, becuase they had "all that fancy stuff" on them. :rolleyes: im not foolin you mike, its all true. every word.

Maristar210
05-16-2007, 12:13 PM
Yes, I felt a tremor. just like when Obi won did on the millieum falcon when they blew up that planet. I recovered, but it hurt my soul.

BTW, that story about my friend is true. This is cheap! I have sold him cars before. He used to drive Geo Metros, with NO air, NO radio and NO FREAKIN POWER STEERING!!!! just a heater, some brakes, and a manual trans. and he didnt want to upgrade to a cavalier, becuase they had "all that fancy stuff" on them. :rolleyes: im not foolin you mike, its all true. every word.

Not me dude. I say let the bankers fight over the crap when I'm dead.

05-16-2007, 12:14 PM
UMP UMP UMP

Have we learned nothing from Hoosier and I :rolleyes:

Drain the pool and let the local hoodlums skateboard in it. Charge 'em five bucks each, have 'em sign a waiver and have your friend the doctor/accountant/mayor (all one person) on stand by.

it's gold I tell ya ... pure gold.

Snootyskier wears a cape. And he has knobby knees.
If Snotty skier wears a cape, perhaps he could fight crime with me? :confused: how do you know he has knobby nees? are you him?

Ric
05-16-2007, 12:14 PM
You should write a book! You know you could empty the pool and allow the local nuke plant or chemical plant to store waste in it...then all you need to do is collect the storage fees and fill it in with dirt! A real win/win! Ump could write ten books!

Ump you really have some good material.

You could write a diet book
classic rock guitar book
ocd book
car salesman, the life, the love, the products
book about your experience with the church
how to eat 4x daily for under a dollar a meal
pets, how to treat them
boats how to keep them immaculate
heat lamps.......
Ice fishing
pool care
lawn care

I could go on, but I'm already past ten bestsellers

05-16-2007, 12:16 PM
Not me dude. I say let the bankers fight over the crap when I'm dead.
I wont have much when I die, but I know who aint getting any-my extended family.

05-16-2007, 12:20 PM
Ump could write ten books!

Ump you really have some good material.

You could write a diet book
classic rock guitar book
ocd book
car salesman, the life, the love, the products
book about your experience with the church
how to eat 4x daily for under a dollar a meal
pets, how to treat them
boats how to keep them immaculate
heat lamps.......
Ice fishing
pool care
lawn care

I could go on, but I'm already past ten bestsellers

HOLY ****!!!!! ROLFLMAO!!!!!! thats brilliant Ric!!! My guts hurt I am laughin so hard!

"How to eat 4x a day for under all dollar a meal":D

Doug G
05-16-2007, 12:44 PM
When you drain it for the skateboarders be sure to poor a ramp and then you can also charge a modest fee for dunking botes to winterize and de-winterize .

I am sure you can do an ROI analysis on this and recover your costs and bring balance back to the universe. A good management plan and you might turn enough profit to splurge on $2 a meal.

I am afraid $26 for one meal is just too much of a leap for you right now. Start small and work your way up to it :D

The force is strong in this one Obi Won.

05-16-2007, 12:55 PM
When you drain it for the skateboarders be sure to poor a ramp and then you can also charge a modest fee for dunking botes to winterize and de-winterize .

I am sure you can do an ROI analysis on this and recover your costs and bring balance back to the universe. A good management plan and you might turn enough profit to splurge on $2 a meal.

I am afraid $26 for one meal is just too much of a leap for you right now. Start small and work your way up to it :D

The force is strong in this one Obi Won.$2 for lunch, no way! not on my watch!

I get cold sweats when I have to go to a fancy restaurant knowing I have to pay. I get pale, and get cold sweats. I look like I have the flu, and people avoid me cuz they think I am contagious. Far as I know, cheapness aint contagious. I only spend $$ when I get drunk. Ms. UMP loves the transition, its like watching David Banner turn into the incredible hulk. she gets me out to dinner, gets me drinking and losened up, then takes me to a store. not for her either, so there is no ulterior motive. she loves watching me get drunk and spend money. then I wake up 'the morning after' and I feel guilt like I went out and got drunk and took home a barfly. :o

Doug G
05-16-2007, 01:00 PM
LOL ! You my friend have issues and I LIKE IT ! Note to self: put a Nordstroms shopping bag next to UMP while sleeping at Mag III so he has to wonder.. did I do it again?

05-16-2007, 01:26 PM
LOL ! You my friend have issues and I LIKE IT ! Note to self: put a Nordstroms shopping bag next to UMP while sleeping at Mag III so he has to wonder.. did I do it again?
AWESOME! The drunken spender/sobercheapskate. Like Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde. I like the way you think! Your location rules too! :D