PDA

View Full Version : Willing to Help from Africa

Dan K
05-15-2007, 10:28 AM
I have been in South Africa all week on business and just realized that I should have offered to help you guys out with some of those great eBay deals or bank transactions for those dormant accounts etc...

So if any of you want to wire me the cash I would be happy to present it the the sellers here for your delivery from their "friend" or "Co-worker" :D :D :D

Seriously this country is very interesting, it is a country of many contrasts. The next world cup will be here and I can't imagine them being ready.

milkmania
05-15-2007, 11:46 AM
I have been in South Africa all week on business and just realized that I should have offered to help you guys out with some of those great eBay deals or bank transactions for those dormant accounts etc...

So if any of you want to wire me the cash I would be happy to present it the the sellers here for your delivery from their "friend" or "Co-worker" :D :D

Seriously this country is very interesting, it is a country of many contrasts. The next world cup will be here and I can't imagine them being ready.

http://www.freewebby.com/sign-smilies/spam_sign.gif

8p

Dan K
05-15-2007, 12:55 PM
You Obviuosly didn't see the same humor in this as I did, while I am sitting here on Johannesburg.