PDA

View Full Version : How to remove floor in X1

jmkshm101
05-14-2007, 03:25 PM
I am going to try to plumb in my center sac but can't figure out how to remove the floor and don't want to just start taking screws out for no reason. Can someone tell me what holds it in place? I think it is the middle section of the back seat, but want to make sure. Also, can you take the side sections of the flooring out? Any help / pictures you can provide would be great. Thanks in advance.

etakk7
05-14-2007, 04:08 PM
I don't have any pics handy, but here is the way to do it on a 205V. It should be the same procedure. There are three screws/nuts to take off to loosen the center seat. One set is just below the seating surface towards the bow. Take out the center seat and cooler and the side seats and stick your head in there and you'll see it. There are two others up each side of the back seat. The best access to these is to lean over the rear threshold, facing the back of the boat. Six total screws will sufficiently loosen the back seat. Then get flathead screwdriver and pry the floor up from the front (bow side) of the panel. It should squeeze out with the seat loosened up.

jmkshm101
05-17-2007, 09:35 AM
Ok, thank you very much. I will try that next weekend.