PDA

View Full Version : speechless

milkmania
05-14-2007, 09:54 AM
CAUGHT: 91-Year-Old Viciously Beaten on Tape

http://video.aol.com/video/caught-91-year-old-viciously-beaten-on-tape/1904670

herringtech
05-14-2007, 01:57 PM
unbelievable!!! I hope they catch that guy.

But what is the screwed up justice system going to do with him? Let him go in 90 days.

I thought the definition of Justice was getting what you deserve. Fat chance of that!

jeverett
05-14-2007, 03:38 PM
Just like home robbery and invasion. If someone is carjacking you and your family you aught to be able to shoot them dead without any consequences. There is just no excuse for what I just saw. Herringtech is right if they cach the guy he will get off on battery and grand theft, with mabey probation. Hec the guy is probably already on probation.

milkmania
05-14-2007, 04:50 PM
did you see how the coward pinned the old man with the door:mad:

herringtech
05-14-2007, 05:11 PM
How do I put this without offending anyone...I don't think I can, so I wont.

But why aren't the Reverends Jesse and Al addressing this issue as aggressively as the Don Imus issue? Doesn't this video hurt race relations 10X more than what Don Imus said?

TMCNo1
05-14-2007, 05:35 PM
How do I put this without offending anyone...I don't think I can, so I wont.

But why aren't the Reverends Jesse and Al addressing this issue as aggressively as the Don Imus issue? Doesn't this video hurt race relations 10X more than what Don Imus said?

I think they were of the same race according our TV report. The West side of Detroit is no place to be unless you are from there, which the 91 y/o man was. That is pitiuful, that someone can do that to another human being. I hope they find him and hang him!

boatless
05-14-2007, 05:50 PM
Yeah, some group of people think working at a burger joint or picking fruits in the field is hard work. They would rather stand around on the street, hanging out at the public places, and do nothing but causing trouble. So when they grow up, still have no jobs and no goals in life. It is better to go and rob other people. That seem to them the only way to have some cash in their pockets. :rolleyes: What a bunch of looser..

boatless.