atlfootr
05-13-2007, 08:13 AM
If you ever make it here to Winter Haven, I'll pull ya :steering:
Like this morn'n ....

#47of100TeamMC
05-13-2007, 09:37 AM
If you ever make it here to Winter Haven, I'll pull ya :steering:
Like this morn'n ....

Is there a course on your lake? or do you solely use your feet?

I'll be in the orlando area June 8-14th. staying a few days in Lake Buena Vista. and then Monday-thursday at Swiss Ski school in Clermont.

JohnnyB
05-13-2007, 09:52 AM
Hoping to take you up on that once I've completed my hip rehab and am in decent footin' shape.....what's it like down there in early December??

atlfootr
05-13-2007, 10:06 AM
Is there a course on your lake or do you solely use your feet?May YES - Maybe NO, guess you'll have to get your arrs over here and find out :D
We (wife 'n I ) only use soles of our feet, I have been known to do step-off's on special occasions.

atlfootr
05-13-2007, 10:08 AM
Hoping to take you up on that once I've completed my hip rehab and am in decent footin' shape.....what's it like down there in early December??see above photo 8p
p.s. heater shirt maybe, but leave the drysuit @ home ...

trickskier
05-15-2007, 04:52 PM
Hey footr,
That was a great pic...........I'd love to grill some steaks on that deck one evening brother..............:D

Tim205
05-15-2007, 05:31 PM
Hey Atlfootr - How is the water level in WH? I kept my boat (we met at the poker run - I was parked next to you on the beach in the black/orange 205V) at Marine Supply, but I pulled it out of there and into my garage last month. The canals were too low to get onto the skiing lakes from Marine Supply. Tim.

wakesport
05-15-2007, 09:24 PM
He does grill some nice steaks. Thanks again Atlfootr for dinner last December. We've been out a bunch up here now. Water is still in the 50's. No one but us out this am.

Hey footr,
That was a great pic...........I'd love to grill some steaks on that deck one evening brother..............:D

atlfootr
05-16-2007, 10:49 AM
Hey footr,
That was a great pic...........I'd love to grill some steaks on that deck one evening brother..............:DStill here, still wait'n.
So, when ya com'n :rolleyes:

atlfootr
05-16-2007, 10:59 AM
Hey Atlfootr - How is the water level in WH?
I kept my boat at Marine Supply, but I pulled it out of there and into my garage last month.
The canals were too low to get onto the skiing lakes from Marine Supply.

BTW, we met at the poker run - I was parked next to you on the beach in the black/orange 205V.

Tim.Hey Tim,

Since then, it's only gotten worse.
There's been VERY LITTLE to NO RAIN this year so the h2o levels really low thur the (locks) canals which allow you to cruise from lake to lake and only Outboards, PWC, fish'n boats seem to be risking it in order to go through.

I'm aware that Liquid Sports has already set another date for this year's Chain-Of- Lakes Poker Run, but let me tell ya ...
if we don't get any rain soon there won't be a Poker Run to speak of.

:( :( :( :(

Tim205
05-17-2007, 01:57 PM
Hey Tim,

Since then, it's only gotten worse.
There's been VERY LITTLE to NO RAIN this year so the h2o levels really low thur the (locks) canals which allow you to cruise from lake to lake and only Outboards, PWC, fish'n boats seem to be risking it in order to go through.

I'm aware that Liquid Sports has already set another date for this year's Chain-Of- Lakes Poker Run, but let me tell ya ...
if we don't get any rain soon there won't be a Poker Run to speak of.

:( :( :( :(

That's what I figured. I have been using East Lake Toho in Kissimmee. The lake level is controlled and is still good. Very nice, clear lake. Great launching facilities. Tim.