PDA

View Full Version : St. Johnís River Extravaganza!

atlfootr
05-10-2007, 12:13 PM
Just recieved this email from Liquid Sports in Orlando, I missed it last year - NOT AGAIN :noface:

Itís that time of year again!
The 11th Annual St. Johnís River Extravaganza!
Ö.brought to you by Liquid Sports Marine & Team MasterCraft!
Liquid Sports Marine and Team MasterCraft invite you once again, to join the fun, at this gathering of the Orlando Chapter of Team MasterCraft!

Also, we would like to welcome our two new Team MasterCraft chapters of Jacksonville and Winter Haven.
It all happens this year on Sunday June 3th, as we bring you the 11th Annual St. Johnís River Run Extravaganza!

As in the past, we will be meeting for coffee and donuts at 8am Sunday morning at both Liquid Sports Marine locations.

The Orlando and Winter Haven teams will meet at Ė 8650 E. Colonial Drive (corner of 417 & Hwy 50) or if you prefer you can meet us at the launch ramp at Ed Stone Park.

The Jacksonville team will meet at - 10161 Atlantic Blvd or the at the Palatka launch ramp. Both convoys will arrive at each corresponding boat ramp at 10am and proceed to Silver Glen Springs.

Once at Silver Glen, we will enjoy snorkeling, swimming, cruising the springs, and a great lunch! After lunch we can do a little water-skiing, tubing, etc. Once again this year, we will have a special addition for your convenience (listen up ladies) Ė a houseboat with a bathroom! Our journey back will begin at approximately 2pm.

There is no excuse not to join in on the fun! To join us, please RSVP to Liquid Sports Marine by May 31st at our websiteÖ. www.liquidsportsmarine.com (http://www.liquidsportsmarine.com/) , and click on the Events page.
Bring plenty of boat bumpers, sunscreen, towels, and any water toys that you would like! Team MasterCraft and Liquid Sports Marine will provide the lunches.

If you have not been to a gathering of the Orlando Chapter, this is a great opportunity to meet everyone and have a blast in your MasterCraft.

We look forward to having you onboard and help us welcome our new chapter members!

P.S. You must be a Team MasterCraft member to participate.
If you havenít joined up yet, no problem! Just go to www.jointmc.com (http://www.jointmc.com/) and click on Owners to register!

We look forward to seeing you all here at the Dealership on June 3th at 8am!

jaxrider
05-10-2007, 12:49 PM
I am signed up already. See everyone there!

Jim@BAWS
05-10-2007, 01:23 PM
We had a few boats there LAST YEAR from Bay Area WaterSports. The TEAM at LIQUID puts on a great event. Actually did a little filming for REWIND as the convoy of 25+ headed from Orlando to the boat ramp. Lots of fun for all. The swimming and snokeling to the spring is a blast. Lots of fellow MC owners to talk to !

Enjoy your day...lots of fun to be had for the whole family

Jim@BAWS

2QWICK
05-10-2007, 08:17 PM
We'll be thur.... repin Jaxwake and of course MC ;)

T Scott
05-10-2007, 08:55 PM
I see my boat in the picture above.....about the 7th one down on the left. Look for my outboard!!

I am definitely going this year as well. I have gone 10 out of the last 11 years. It is a great time!

Tom

atlfootr
05-11-2007, 10:52 PM
I see my boat in the picture above.....about the 7th one down on the left.
I am definitely going this year as well.
I have gone 10 out of the last 11 years.
It is a great time!

TomSee ya there, look for my outboard!!

T Scott
05-12-2007, 07:12 AM
See ya there, look for my outboard!!

Rob- We can haul A$$ back down the river on the way home. You and I can cruise back at 50mph!

Tom

atlfootr
05-12-2007, 08:57 AM
Rob- We can haul A$$ back down the river on the way home. You and I can cruise back at 50mph!TomSounds great!
And everyone else can follow as they attempt to keep up :D

trickskier
05-22-2007, 08:15 PM
Just received a call from Cliff at Liquid Sports Marine.............
The St. Johns River Run has been postponed due to the drought.......
There is not enough water in the channel to make it into the Glen.......:o
Will let you know when it has been rescheduled..................

Chief
05-22-2007, 09:04 PM
The St. Johns River Run has been postponed due to the drought.......
There is not enough water in the channel to make it into the Glen.......:o

DAMN! You know how I looked so forward to it......

SkiDog
05-22-2007, 09:08 PM

Yea, me too!!!!!!! I'm still gonna tell the wife that I gotta go check it out this coming weekend. Also, gotta get the video camera charged up!:D :D :D

atlfootr
05-22-2007, 09:15 PM
St. Johns River Run's postponed due to the drought ... not enough water in the channel to make it into the Glen.......:o
DAMN! You know how I looked so forward to it......Goes DITTO for me ... especially since I was the one, that started this thread:rant:

trickskier
05-22-2007, 09:24 PM
No worries...... I'm pretty sure I have a kitchen pass for Saturday and we're not going into the Glen to do our scouting!!! ;)

T Scott
05-23-2007, 12:04 PM
I just checked Liquid Sports web site and there is no mention of cancellation there. I hope this is just a rumor.....I look forward to this trip every year!:(

2QWICK
05-23-2007, 12:07 PM
no rumor... Cliff posted it on JaxWake.