PDA

View Full Version : Christmas will be wierd this year, need advice:

CoorsLight
05-08-2007, 11:58 AM
Posting this under and alias in case someone I know reads this board.....

My brother in law of 20 years apparently has a bit of a habit. What kind of habit you ask?

He cross dresses on the weekends.
He feels he's a woman trapped in a man's body.:eek: :o

Now how am I supposed to respond to my sister who is faced with this? She has decided she's leaving him after a full year of counseling. How will the small talk be at our house and what in gods name am I supposed to say?

TMCNo1
05-08-2007, 12:07 PM

My brother in law of 20 years apparently has a bit of a habit. What kind of habit you ask?

Now how am I supposed to respond to my sister who is faced with this? She has decided she's leaving him after a full year of counseling. How will the small talk be at our house and what in gods name am I supposed to say?

There is a chance Ric can answer that, I dunno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:uglyhamme Ric, sorry, I'll go sit in the corner for a while.

Is everyone afraid he will show up Xmas dressed as Mrs. Clause?

Maristar210
05-08-2007, 12:09 PM
I'd say if you go to the ball game with him you had better not use the urinal next to him, go in the stall.

CoorsLight
05-08-2007, 12:19 PM
There is a chance Ric can answer that, I dunno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:uglyhamme Ric, sorry, I'll go sit in the corner for a while.

Is everyone afraid he will show up Xmas dressed as Mrs. Clause?

Not sure what to expect but with all the Kali-fornia people in here I was sure there were some who are familiar with thier familty tree looking like a fruit of the loom commercial :rolleyes:

jraben8
05-08-2007, 12:20 PM
It all depends on how she (your sister) has handled it or how personal she has taken it.

If it were my family and since she's leaving him he won't be there at xmas. We would have a field day with it... :uglyhamme

Naste Craft
05-08-2007, 12:26 PM
Ask her..... What the hell did you do to turn your husband in to a woman????...... Then run for your life......

Ok maybe not the best idea....

M-Funf
05-08-2007, 12:55 PM

So you're saying you are not "CoorsLight" posting this?

Seriously, X-Mas is a Loooooonng way off. If he comes to visit, I'm sure you and your sister will have spoken already about what the appropriate conversations might be.

20 years is a long time to be in the closet (so to speak) on that one. How long has your sister known? Surely she must have had SOME idea that it was happening...

LakePirate
05-08-2007, 08:20 PM
I know a girl who's dad was a cross-dresser....she found out when she came home and her pops was in some Daisy Dukes ready to hit the club.

I guess the weird part for her was that her gay roommate used to see her dad at the club...

milkmania
05-08-2007, 08:40 PM

simple.... three words.....

Is She Cute?

edit!!!:
(your sister)

Slinkyredfoot
05-08-2007, 08:48 PM
Man, it makes a guy wonder what the heck is going on in this world...why just in the last month I was getting to play racquet ball with a very old, good friend of mine, we having been playing rb for years..He strips down and I notice he is wearing a pair of women's panties....I was totally shocked to say the least..:confused:

So I asked him why in the heck are you wearing women's panties for anyway???

He replied, with a face that told the enire story, "every since my wife found a pair in the glove box of my car".....

I guess I am just wondering if this is the root of this unusal behavior in people in general, and if this might get out of control in the future...

milkmania
05-08-2007, 08:54 PM
Man, it makes a guy wonder what the heck is going on in this world...why just in the last month I was getting to play racquet ball with a very old, good friend of mine, we having been playing rb for years..He strips down and I notice he is wearing a pair of women's panties....I was totally shocked to say the least..:confused:

So I asked him why in the heck are you wearing women's panties for anyway???

He replied, with a face that told the enire story, "every since my wife found a pair in the glove box of my car".....

I guess I am just wondering if this is the root of this unusal behavior in people in general, and if this might get out of control in the future...

I think I've got a pic for every occasion:o

JimN
05-08-2007, 09:00 PM
I guess saying "I see the spring fashions are in" wouldn't be the worst comment.

"Bill, do these jeans make my butt look big?" is probably not the right thing to ask on Christmas.

"Hey, how about them Cubbies?"

Leroy
05-08-2007, 09:23 PM
I guess I'm not sure if the infinite wisdom of the Team Talk message board can solve this problem or even if there is an answer. I can't understand the selfish behavior when someone does this. You must fully support family, your sister.

RexDog1
05-08-2007, 10:17 PM
Out Dress him/her with a nice Christmas Dress of your own 8p 8p

betsy&david Harrison
05-08-2007, 10:25 PM
I guess I'm not sure if the infinite wisdom of the Team Talk message board can solve this problem or even if there is an answer. I can't understand the selfish behavior when someone does this. You must fully support family, your sister.
I agree, but I really don't think he/she will show its face at Christmas.

bcampbe7
05-08-2007, 10:31 PM
Out Dress him/her with a nice Christmas Dress of your own 8p

LOL!!! :uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

uawaterskier
05-08-2007, 10:47 PM
i have the solution....just dont show up

betsy&david Harrison
05-08-2007, 10:48 PM
Out Dress him/her with a nice Christmas Dress of your own 8p 8p
I have several you may want to choose from.

Monte
05-08-2007, 10:58 PM
simple.... three words.....

Is She Cute?

edit!!!:
(your sister)

Good save milk!!

As for the question at hand, the weather is always a nice topic:confused:

TMCNo1
05-08-2007, 11:21 PM
i have the solution....just dont show up

How can he not show up, when Xmas is at his house according to Post #1?

tex
05-08-2007, 11:27 PM
Please keep this on this thread...No random pics/bathing suit pics...etc...

uawaterskier
05-09-2007, 01:25 AM
How can he not show up, when Xmas is at his house according to Post #1?
fake a fire:D

pilot02
05-09-2007, 02:27 AM
Maybe this is not the best idea, but I sure liked it!! Heck, where's this party? I'd like to crash it... :-P

Ask her..... What the hell did you do to turn your husband in to a woman????...... Then run for your life......

Ok maybe not the best idea....