PDA

View Full Version : Hungry Man

JEREMY79
05-07-2007, 10:26 PM
Wife is gone to training for a couple of days, So I stopped to get some supper at the grocery store. Being the great chef that I am, I opted for the frozen Hungry Man dinner. HOLY CRAP that is alot of food. 1 1/2 pounds of fried chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy. Good too.
Try one if you get the chance

milkmania
05-07-2007, 10:29 PM
Wife is gone to training for a couple of days, So I stopped to get some supper at the grocery store. Being the great chef that I am, I opted for the frozen Hungry Man dinner. HOLY CRAP that is alot of food. 1 1/2 pounds of fried chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy. Good too.
since I'm the better cook of the house.....
she suffers when I'm not there:cool:

BrianM
05-08-2007, 09:48 AM
since I'm the better cook of the house.....
she suffers when I'm not there:cool:
Ditto! But change the word "better" to "only" in my house. 8p

Toober Tom
05-08-2007, 09:54 AM
MMMM, good stuff!

Only problem I have is having the timer on the oven wake my up before I burn it..........again.

TMCNo1
05-08-2007, 12:26 PM
MMMM, good stuff!

Only problem I have is having the timer on the oven wake my up before I burn it..........again.

We can understand that!
But, a microwave has a ringer that goes off when it finished, nevermind, now I know why you keep answering the phone when you nuke something!

Workin' 4 Toys
05-08-2007, 09:53 PM
Is that why that guy from Happy Days invites himself over for dinner in the commercials? :rolleyes: