PDA

View Full Version : When is the next BATMAN movie coming out? Any info?

Upper Michigan Prostar190
05-07-2007, 02:10 PM
Hey, Anyone have any idea when the next Batman movie is coming out? Batman begins was released 2 years ago, I figured there would have been some hoopla by now about a follow up movie. Anyone heard or seen anything? any links? :confused:

Milk, your the media icon around here, scoop me in Brutha!!!!

ANy help appreciated!!!:)

Toober Tom
05-07-2007, 02:12 PM
Come on UMP, you can do betther than old Toober Tom. GOGGLE IT
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0468569/

05-07-2007, 02:18 PM
Come on UMP, you can do betther than old Toober Tom. GOGGLE IT
FAR OUT TOOBER!!!! I SWEAR that I googled it, and that did NOT come up!!! I mean it:o :o Dude, I wouldnt have posted it if I couldnt find it on a google. Sorry, well since its posted, lets discuss. :D talk to me peeps!!!!

THANKS TOOBER! your my bud! I dont care what Snotty skier says about you, your OK in my book!!! :D

betsy&david Harrison
05-07-2007, 02:19 PM
UMP! Being the Super Hero that you are..I am surprised you don't know what is going on in your Super Hero world...shame shame shame

pram
05-07-2007, 02:30 PM
UMP! Being the Super Hero that you are..I am surprised you don't know what is going on in your Super Hero world...shame shame shame

Yah I always thought that all super heroes talked to each other :confused: or were at least they are all on a mailing list :rolleyes: 8p

milkmania
05-07-2007, 02:31 PM
Hey, Anyone have any idea when the next Batman movie is coming out? Batman begins was released 2 years ago, I figured there would have been some hoopla by now about a follow up movie. Anyone heard or seen anything? any links? :confused:

ANy help appreciated!!!:)

I do know that Batman Begins was the best yet!:twocents:

05-07-2007, 02:42 PM
Hey, would Ford tell Chevy whats going on? I dont think so. All us superheros work toward a common goal of fighting crime, but when it comes to the financial end of things, we are on our own. So Batman dont tell me nuthin! He totally disses me at the watercooler & coffee pot. :rolleyes: he is such an a$$:noface:

05-07-2007, 02:43 PM
Yah I always thought that all super heroes talked to each other :confused: or were at least they are all on a mailing list :rolleyes: 8p
Pram, superheros are all fickle. sure they will save your life, but then they talk about you behind your bad. We are all jealous of each other, its just natural superhero politics. :o

Maristar210
05-07-2007, 03:10 PM
Pram, superheros are all fickle. sure they will save your life, but then they talk about you behind your bad. We are all jealous of each other, its just natural superhero politics. :o

EGO..........

TMCNo1
05-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Hey, Anyone have any idea when the next Batman movie is coming out? Batman begins was released 2 years ago, I figured there would have been some hoopla by now about a follow up movie. Anyone heard or seen anything? any links?

ANy help appreciated!!!

I'm still waiting for "Funkmaster Freedom Fighter" to come out for the first time or the "Mighty Mouse Trilogy"!:D :rolleyes: 8p

05-07-2007, 03:52 PM
EGO..........
:o :o :o :o

Maristar210
05-07-2007, 05:19 PM
:o

UMP,

My buddy called me and asked me why this guy called Upp..Mic...Pro... has you in a goofy *** helmet as his avatar?

Now that's :o :o :o

Maristar210
05-07-2007, 05:21 PM
Then he said so does this RIC guy and BriEOD guy. He said what the hell are you doing on that site. Once again :o :o :o

milkmania
05-07-2007, 05:59 PM
UMP,

My buddy called me and asked me why this guy called Upp..Mic...Pro... has you in a goofy *** helmet as his avatar?

Now that's :o :o :o

pfft!

tell him it's a photochop;)

05-07-2007, 06:04 PM
Then he said so does this RIC guy and BriEOD guy. He said what the hell are you doing on that site. Once again :o
HA HA!!! I bet you didnt tell him about your yellow speedo did ya???:uglyhamme :uglyhamme

Tell him the truth Steve, when your as funny as you are, people are bound to want to be you!!! Obviously, Ric, Bri, and myself wish we were you. ;)

dmayer84
05-07-2007, 06:57 PM
UMP are you DC or Marvel?

kycat2007
05-07-2007, 07:54 PM
The next movie is going to be called the Black Knight. 2008 release

http://movies.ign.com/objects/752/752133.html

It will feature your arch nemisis Maristar Steve. Otherwise known as the Joker.

Heath Ledger is going to be the Joker

Other superhero movies of note. The Hulk staring Edward Norton as Bruce banner.

The IronMan. Featureing Robert Downing Junior as IM.

We will see you at the movies.

05-07-2007, 09:16 PM
UMP are you DC or Marvel?
I am a free agent currently. I am looking to sign to a comic franchise. My agent has been talking with both DC and Marvel and Warner Bros. but no luck so far. I cant figure out why....:confused: