PDA

View Full Version : Hey Milk, you were right about the peanuts!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
05-06-2007, 08:05 PM
Yo Milky, you were right about the peanuts buddy. Esther goes Kukoo for cocoa puffs over them! See....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/guitarzan1972/Estherpeanuts.jpg

We are working on learning to "shake". So far, Priscilla has me getting my hand into hers, then she gives me a peanut.;) 8p

Maristar210
05-06-2007, 09:24 PM
Nice looking dog there UMP. They usually don't chew them though so look for them in a yard near you....:D

05-06-2007, 09:33 PM
Nice looking dog there UMP. They usually don't chew them though so look for them in a yard near you....:D

Thanks Staristar!!!

Esther is turning out to be a really good dog. She LOVES to play with other dogs. She is SO dang friendly. I thought she was aggresive cause she would freak when she would see a dog, but its not aggression, its excitment. she just gets hyper when she sees a dog cause she wants to play. We took her to a freinds house over the weekend that has two labs so she could meet them, learn to socialize and play. well, she dont need to learn to socialize. she is very good at it. I never seen 3 dogs run so much in my life! they ran, and played, and ran, and ran, and ran some more, and ran again. then they went in the lake, then they ran. you get the picture. She was in her glory! She is such a hoot to watch. SHe loves Priscilla so much, when she came home from her work week, Esther heard her come home Friday night, she got SO excited she tinkled when she saw her come thru the door. Now she NEVER pees inside, but she was just so dang happy to see Priscilla she lost "control" for a second. She is sitting here next to me on the floor chewing on a big doggy bone. :)

BriEOD
05-06-2007, 09:34 PM
Is that the future Mrs. UMP?

05-06-2007, 09:36 PM
Is that the future Mrs. UMP?
No Bri, that is MS.UMP as in MISS UMP, DONTCHANO!!!8p ;) as in single!

BriEOD
05-06-2007, 09:44 PM
Well if you marry her will she not be Mrs. UMP? Therefore, she would in fact be the future Mrs. UMP and/or Ms. (sorry, I do not know her name).

05-06-2007, 09:52 PM
Well if you marry her will she not be Mrs. UMP? Therefore, she would in fact be the future Mrs. UMP and/or Ms. (sorry, I do not know her name).
Her name is in the first post Bri.:) Esther is the dog's name:D

05-06-2007, 09:53 PM
I was just messin with ya Bri. I am just goofin about my avoidance of marraige. 8p ;)

BriEOD
05-06-2007, 09:54 PM
OK $mart @$$ is that your girlfriend or what? Good grief you are a pain in the neck Don!:rolleyes:

05-06-2007, 10:11 PM
OK $mart @$$ is that your girlfriend or what? Good grief you are a pain in the neck Don!:rolleyes:
Yes Bri, that is my girlfriend Priscilla. The future Mrs. UMP. :o Sorry man, dont get all worked up and start moderatin' on me. :o

Willski
05-06-2007, 10:52 PM
Are you actually engaged UMP???

milkmania
05-06-2007, 10:56 PM
dang, Esther gets the good peanuts too;)

TMCNo1
05-06-2007, 11:30 PM
Yo Milky, you were right about the peanuts buddy. Esther goes Kukoo for cocoa puffs over them! See....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/guitarzan1972/Estherpeanuts.jpg

We are working on learning to "shake". So far, Priscilla has me getting my hand into hers, then she gives me a peanut.
Has Pricilla got you going outside to use the potty or are you still on newspaper?:confused: :rolleyes: :D

Maristar210
05-07-2007, 08:54 AM
You got it TMC.

Does Precilla have to roll over to get a treat or is it Esther? :D

I am so purposly confused. Who gets the peanuts?

RIC, can you shed some light on this?

:D :uglyhamme

05-07-2007, 09:05 AM
Are you actually engaged UMP???
Negative ghostrider!:D

05-07-2007, 09:06 AM
Has Pricilla got you going outside to use the potty or are you still on newspaper?:confused: :rolleyes: :D
Depends on if its daylight or not. Priscilla dont like the neighbors seeing me pee outside, so she makes me go on the paper. ;)

05-07-2007, 09:13 AM
You got it TMC.

Does Precilla have to roll over to get a treat or is it Esther? :D

I am so purposly confused. Who gets the peanuts?

RIC, can you shed some light on this?

:D :uglyhamme
All I know, is that if I roll over I dont get a treat, they both hog the dayum bed and I get shoved off the side!!! when I get up to go pee in the middle of the night, I lose my spot. Esther hogs it.:rolleyes:

05-07-2007, 09:20 AM
dang, Esther gets the good peanuts too;)
I tell you something, that dog's sniffer is Turbo charged. She MUST have some hound in her genetic package somewhere. She smells everything at a 127 MPH. She runs in the backyard, and does this zig-zag pattern while sniffing the ground full speed walk-run. Its hilarious, when she smells something that gets her attention during this high speed sniffing, her nose stops, but her legs keep going and she almost does a sumersualt. Too funny. She is such a trip!

TMCNo1
05-07-2007, 02:41 PM
I tell you something, that dog's sniffer is Turbo charged. She MUST have some hound in her genetic package somewhere. She smells everything at a 127 MPH. She runs in the backyard, and does this zig-zag pattern while sniffing the ground full speed walk-run. Its hilarious, when she smells something that gets her attention during this high speed sniffing, her nose stops, but her legs keep going and she almost does a sumersualt. Too funny. She is such a trip!

I believe she has been getting in your Peanut Butter Wine while you are at work!:D :rolleyes: :D

pram
05-07-2007, 02:53 PM
UMP that dog of yours is looking good. Glad to hear that she is doing well. I am sure that she thanks you everyday for rescuing her.

On a side note though did you purposely put your MC hat & shirt on for the picture;) :D and where can a person get a fine hat as that???

05-07-2007, 02:59 PM
UMP that dog of yours is looking good. Glad to hear that she is doing well. I am sure that she thanks you everyday for rescuing her.

On a side note though did you purposely put your MC hat & shirt on for the picture and where can a person get a fine hat as that???
Thanks Pram. Esther is thriving.:) Priscilla is home today, and she said Esther barks at all vehicles with Diesel engines. School buses, garbage trucks, dumptrucks, only vehicles with a diesel. I went home at lunch, it looked like a cotton factory exploded in my living room. Esther destroyed one of her dog toys and ripped all the stuffing out of it and strewed it ALL OVER the place. then she visibly didnt like when Priscilla cleaned it all up. :rolleyes: Dogs are a hoot!!

Nope, I just happened to be wearing the MC gear. YOu can buy a fine hat like that by calling very cool Mr. JIM@BAWS, I cant remember what they cost cause Ms. UMP bought mine for me. Call Jim, He will hook you up! :)

pram
05-07-2007, 03:06 PM
What is it with dogs that they have to rip a hole in the stuffy then proceed to pull all of the stuffing out of it, shake it up a bit, then just leave it there to look at????

I will stop at a garage sale once in a while buy the biggest, ugliest stuffed animal that they have for 50 cents, give it Keisha (my lab) and 30 minutes later got outside and pickup all the stuffing:rolleyes:

Dogs, if it wasn't for them, who would go and get the stick that I just threw??:D

How did you come up with the name Esther?

05-07-2007, 03:21 PM
What is it with dogs that they have to rip a hole in the stuffy then proceed to pull all of the stuffing out of it, shake it up a bit, then just leave it there to look at????

I will stop at a garage sale once in a while buy the biggest, ugliest stuffed animal that they have for 50 cents, give it Keisha (my lab) and 30 minutes later got outside and pickup all the stuffing:rolleyes:

Dogs, if it wasn't for them, who would go and get the stick that I just threw??:D

How did you come up with the name Esther?
Yea, and she gets the stuffing stuck on her teeth and then she shakes her head to try to fling it off. its hilarious! she does the same thing tearing the fuzzy stuff off of tennis balls. goofy!

The name, I just thought it sounded so out of the main stream. I mean, who would pick ESTHER as a dog name?? ME!:D