PDA

View Full Version : Numbers

Farmer Ted
05-06-2007, 05:36 PM
Finally got around to getting new reg numbers on the ride

rstitson
05-06-2007, 09:15 PM
Like the numbers. Not so much the sticker. We put ours below the rub rail on our other boat. Still haven't got the numbers for the mastercraft. In maine it take about 3 months for the state to give you your numbers. Do they mandate where you put them in texas?

atlfootr
05-06-2007, 09:50 PM
Finally got around to getting new reg numbers on the rideaaaaaay boat nums, I thought for a minute you started a thread of phone numbers.
:uglyhamme

BriEOD
05-06-2007, 10:12 PM
Thought you were in TX bro?

Farmer Ted
05-06-2007, 10:27 PM
Thought you were in TX bro?

I am but the boat is registered in Iowa, easier I guess

BriEOD
05-06-2007, 10:36 PM
If you say so....

Actually thought about you today. Their was an article in the Tribune about military personnel who are single parents deploying and as a result losing custody of their kids. Apparently, it has become a huge issue and the Soldier's and Sailor's Act cannot protect the member. Very sad...

TX.X-30 fan
05-06-2007, 10:38 PM
I am but the boat is registered in Iowa, easier I guess

Hey get that IOWA boat out of our Texas water.:D What were you thinking man.:mad: 8p

Farmer Ted
05-06-2007, 10:39 PM
Like the numbers. Not so much the sticker. We put ours below the rub rail on our other boat. Still haven't got the numbers for the mastercraft. In maine it take about 3 months for the state to give you your numbers. Do they mandate where you put them in texas?

do you mean the orange sticker? I didn't have a choice as that's the color the DNR picked for this year. I could put them under the rub rail but I'd have to do a hack job on the red stripes.

The requirements in Texas are:

Placement of Decal on Documented Vessels:

Validation Decal to be placed on both sides of the bow.

Display of Registration (TX) Number not required if current USCG Documentation remains in effect.

Certificate of Number ID Card must be carried on board the vessel while in use.

Farmer Ted
05-06-2007, 10:42 PM
If you say so....

Actually thought about you today. Their was an article in the Tribune about military personnel who are single parents deploying and as a result losing custody of their kids. Apparently, it has become a huge issue and the Soldier's and Sailor's Act cannot protect the member. Very sad...

I got remarried two years ago, even if I wasn't my ex-wife has her head so far up her @ss my daughter would go stay with my sister if I got deployed

she hasn't made any attempt to call Jen in almost 9 months

friggin egg donors

It is sad that a parent would take advantage of that, if I were in that situation I'd drop my papers and retire. I've already done 20 so I'm trying to get the increment up to 60% so I can put my wife to work and goof off.

I don't think I have a very good shot at making Senior, I'm in a special duty assignment and while the work is awesome it's pretty much nixes promotion.

Farmer Ted
05-06-2007, 10:44 PM
Hey get that IOWA boat out of our Texas water.:D What were you thinking man.:mad: 8p

man for what I pay in property taxes I should get a complimentary boat registration and a reach around......

BriEOD
05-06-2007, 10:46 PM
she hasn't made any attempt to call Jen in almost 9 months

Sorry to hear that for your daughter's sake.

TX.X-30 fan
05-06-2007, 11:06 PM
man for what I pay in property taxes I should get a complimentary boat registration and a reach around......

OK OK I will grant the complimentary registration, but you will have to look elsewhere for the other. :D :D :D :D