PDA

View Full Version : MasterCraft Boardshorts????

footerj
05-03-2007, 05:38 PM
Dear MasterCraft,

You offer such good quality boats, yet when it comes to your clothing line you offer t-shirts and similar items but offer no swim wear line?

This is a watersport, why don't you sell boardshorts with the MC logo on them? :confused:

I am sure everyone on here would buy them....come on back me up here everyone!

pram
05-03-2007, 05:48 PM
yep I agree whole heartedly. The subject has been brought up many times before

TMCNo1
05-03-2007, 05:51 PM
Try posting this same thread under Suggestions in the News and Information section at the top of the TT section also. Someone from MC may see it there too.

east tx skier
05-03-2007, 05:55 PM
Just bought a pair of MC board shorts on sale from Texas Ski Ranch in February. I like them a lot.

BriEOD
05-03-2007, 06:01 PM
Try posting this same thread under Suggestions in the News and Information section at the top of the TT section also. Someone from MC may see it there too.
Good suggestion Harold. However, since you are relatively a young pup on TT, members have been posting suggestions like this for years, only to have them fall on deaf ears. Not trying to be negative, but that is the reality of things.

Diesel
05-03-2007, 06:23 PM
Have you seen the new 4 page spread of clothing in the newest Star magazine.............simply unbelieveable!! :D

maristarman
05-03-2007, 06:24 PM
I haven't seen a Star magazine since 2002.

André
05-03-2007, 06:26 PM
Have you seen the new 4 page spread of clothing in the newest Star magazine.............simply unbelieveable!! :D
Who hasn't! We all know that we get the Star Magazine with our TMC membership...:rolleyes:

TMCNo1
05-03-2007, 06:28 PM
Good suggestion Harold. However, since you are relatively a young pup on TT, members have been posting suggestions like this for years, only to have them fall on deaf ears. Not trying to be negative, but that is the reality of things.

I think the gentleman has it pretty well covered by now with 5 threads!:rolleyes:

sanjuan23
05-03-2007, 06:30 PM
No kidding are we supposed to post our responses on all five of them??

east tx skier
05-03-2007, 06:36 PM

Not only that, but I've responded to two pro shop questionaires as to how they can make things better. For the record, I did not suggest the pea green dress shirt with the tribal font logo across the back. :rolleyes:

http://www.ptxsecure.com/mcpro/images/mc7020-b.jpg

I did suggest colors for boat guide covers other than black and yellow though.

André
05-03-2007, 06:37 PM
Where's the pix of the trucker hat when you need it...

east tx skier
05-03-2007, 06:49 PM

You mean this one?

TMCNo1
05-03-2007, 08:08 PM
You mean this one?

Finally a picture with a name for Toober Tom, 10-4, hello, come in dontchano, go ahead, your turn, get back, Good Buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G-man
05-03-2007, 08:22 PM
MasterCraft makes money building boats not board shorts. Been that way since Harold was in his first MC

TX.X-30 fan
05-03-2007, 08:53 PM

HEY I love my trucker hat, whats your problem!!!:rant: :D :D

TMCNo1
05-03-2007, 08:56 PM
MasterCraft makes money building boats not board shorts. Been that way since Harold was in his first MC

Something is goofy here, Duuuuuude!!!
I just found 2 PAIR of MasterCraft Board Shorts that I own and still fit my big butt! Must have been in the day when wearing Board Shorts and Boarding wasn't Coooooooooooooooooool!:cool: :rolleyes: :D

TX.X-30 fan
05-03-2007, 09:02 PM
Something is goofy here, Duuuuuude!!!
I just found 2 PAIR of MasterCraft Board Shorts that I own and still fit my big butt! Must have been in the day when wearing Board Shorts and Boarding wasn't Coooooooooooooooooool!:cool: :rolleyes: :D

I think someone said we need pic's, show us the cool boardshorts #1 pleeeeeeeeeeeese. ;)

TMCNo1
05-03-2007, 09:27 PM
I think someone said we need pic's, show us the cool boardshorts #1 pleeeeeeeeeeeese. ;)

NO FEAR none the less, nothing spectacular just MasterCraft on the leg and the other pair is a denim pair.

Diesel
05-04-2007, 10:35 AM

It's not about making money. It's about marketing and taking care of your customer base.

TX.X-30 fan
05-04-2007, 10:44 AM
It's not about making money. It's about marketing and taking care of your customer base.

Hey Diesel, have you had a chance to test drive the CSX yet? :confused: :D :D

Diesel
05-04-2007, 11:08 AM
Hey Diesel, have you had a chance to test drive the CSX yet? :confused: :D :D

I already have a fishing boat!

KnoxX2
05-04-2007, 11:28 AM
I have a pair of boardshorts that I got just last year from Mastercraft!!!

TX.X-30 fan
05-04-2007, 12:14 PM
I already have a fishing boat!

That make my morning, thank you sir. 8p 8p

east tx skier
05-04-2007, 12:45 PM
NO FEAR none the less, nothing spectacular just MasterCraft on the leg and the other pair is a denim pair.

Mine are red, but with white down the side of the legs and the "MasterCraft" toward the bottom of one leg. I like them. They were on clearance for $25, too!

BriEOD
05-04-2007, 04:01 PM
Doug I know you have that 'green oxford' and wear it to court reguarly.

east tx skier
05-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Doug I know you have that 'green oxford' and wear it to court reguarly.

...with my seersucker suit.

Diesel
05-04-2007, 06:39 PM
Has no one else received the new Star mag??

I snapped some pictures of new Star magazine and once my Kodak disc film is developed I will have my BIL scan it and email it to me so I can post it.

I would have been a lot easier if my new Polariod camera had not broke on me.:(

tex
05-04-2007, 07:24 PM
...with my seersucker suit.
I love my seersucker trousers!

Ryan
05-05-2007, 01:32 AM
Dear MasterCraft,

You offer such good quality boats, yet when it comes to your clothing line you offer t-shirts and similar items but offer no swim wear line?

This is a watersport, why don't you sell boardshorts with the MC logo on them? :confused:

I am sure everyone on here would buy them....come on back me up here everyone!

Not me...I'd gladly accept and wear a pair if say I won them at a MC regional reunion. ;)

Diesel, I got the latest Star mag. Did you see on page 52 the TMC membership package? It includes Hurley - MC co branded boardshorts, two T-Shirts, either Edged in Water or some wakeboard video, one of selectable 10 hats, and a free oil change and tranny flush from any dealer.

TMCNo1
05-05-2007, 09:33 AM
Not me...I'd gladly accept and wear a pair if say I won them at a MC regional reunion. ;)

Diesel, I got the latest Star mag. Did you see on page 52 the TMC membership package? It includes Hurley - MC co branded boardshorts, two T-Shirts, either Edged in Water or some wakeboard video, one of selectable 10 hats, and a free oil change and tranny flush from any dealer.

What, no free Double Cheeseburgers and Fries from Sonic? Sorry, I forgot the trailer hangs out in the driveway when you pull up to the speaker!:rolleyes: :D :confused: