Where are you seeing that Milk?

milkmania
05-02-2007, 02:05 PM
Where are you seeing that Milk?

sorry:o

CNN & & C-SPAN on dishnetwork

Maristar210
05-02-2007, 04:03 PM
Vote was 222-203 far short of the two thirds majority required to overturn a veto.

Hey Pelosi and all you unsupportive Liberals

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Steves389/liberal.jpg

M-Funf
05-02-2007, 04:22 PM
Awwwww...it didn't work :rolleyes:

boatless
05-02-2007, 04:51 PM
Vote was 222-203 far short of the two thirds majority required to overturn a veto.

Hey Pelosi and all you unsupportive Liberals

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Steves389/liberal.jpg

This is what happened when you send a lady to do a man job. The first thing they do is run when feeling pain. :rolleyes:

boatless.

betsy&david Harrison
05-02-2007, 04:56 PM
This is what happened when you send a lady to do a man job. The first thing they do is run when feeling pain. :rolleyes:

boatless.
Hey Hey Hey! Watch that, some of us chicks will give you a run for yer money...just meet up with BB sometime

boatless
05-02-2007, 04:59 PM
Hey Hey Hey! Watch that, some of us chicks will give you a run for yer money...just meet up with BB sometime

Sorry... :D

betsy&david Harrison
05-02-2007, 05:02 PM
I think you need a toob ride with BB boatless!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
05-02-2007, 05:33 PM
Oooo!! Bad Betsy is coming out again! :D

X2M
05-02-2007, 05:37 PM
Hey Hey Hey! Watch that, some of us chicks will give you a run for yer money.

Amen sister. :)

05-02-2007, 05:38 PM
BTW Milk, what were you thinking starting a POLITICAL thread here?:confused: :eek:

Stick to safer, non-controversial topics like teak oil, impellers, propellers, trailer lights, Vinyl protectants, Coors light, and boat lifts. :cool:

captain planet
05-02-2007, 05:40 PM
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: .........

nuckinfutz
05-02-2007, 05:56 PM
Bush needs more time to secure a foundation for his associates to "Re-Build" Iraq. as of now, its too hostile in Iraq for wealthy to intervene and make money. There are a large # of Iraqis who do not like us. Seriously... How can congress be sooo greedy and not give Bush some money so he (and friends) can make money? This is gonna give Bush a BAAAD rep with his buddies!

http://www.telcon-solutions.com/wakeboarding/stirthepot.gif

TX.X-30 fan
05-02-2007, 06:13 PM
Pull the plug on the funding, bring our boys home. Don't forget your plastic sheeting and duct tape. ;)

nuckinfutz
05-02-2007, 06:17 PM
Pull the plug on the funding, bring our boys home. Don't forget your plastic sheeting and duct tape. ;)

:toast: couln't have said it better myself! :toast:

PendO
05-02-2007, 06:29 PM

don't we have weapons that could turn Iraq into a parking lot ... next election I'll vote for the president who runs on this campaign slogan:

"MAKING THE WORLD SAFER, ONE PARKING LOT AT A TIME!"

nuckinfutz
05-02-2007, 06:45 PM
don't we have weapons that could turn Iraq into a parking lot ... next election I'll vote for the president who runs on this campaign slogan:

Silly Pendo.... Where would we get the Crude oil for the asphalt?

TX.X-30 fan
05-02-2007, 07:03 PM

I think I like yours better than Maristar210, his was basically the same but the parking lot would be made of GLASS. :D :D

Sodar
05-02-2007, 07:06 PM
I think you need a toob ride with BB boatless!

Who is this BB you speak of? Is this Toober Tom's compadre!! :confused:

rstitson
05-02-2007, 07:56 PM
I don't like the war. Haven't liked Bush, but this is nuts, talk about going overboard. If it causes one more son/daughter to be hurt over there because of a change in tactics, then their is blood on their hands. God give a democrat that has a clue.

Maristar210
05-02-2007, 10:06 PM
Bush needs more time to secure a foundation for his associates to "Re-Build" Iraq. as of now, its to hostel in Iraq for wealthy to intervene and make money. There are a large # of Iraqis who do not like us. Seriously... How can congress be sooo greedy and not give Bush some money so he (and friends) can make money? This is gonna give Bush a BAAAD rep with his buddies!

http://www.telcon-solutions.com/wakeboarding/stirthepot.gif

To in your context is "too" not to and hostel is closer to hotel than hostile.

nuckinfutz
05-02-2007, 10:11 PM
To in your context is "too" not to and hostel is closer to hotel than hostile.

Cool, sometimes I get all worked up and forget to spell check.

Maristar210
05-02-2007, 10:15 PM
I think I like yours better than Maristar210, his was basically the same but the parking lot would be made of GLASS. :D :D

How about a glass laden parking lots?

I've had enough of the enitire remedial and circular culture. I do not want another US serviceman to lose his life and I would not blink any eye if they glassed the whole region. Clear it and drop it.

PendO
05-02-2007, 10:33 PM
If we can't turn Iraq into a parking lot, perhaps we can pick teams and just get it over with ... this crap dates back to the Old Testament and there is no end in sight ... my prediction is that then "end game" will begin when Israel uses a US made nuke and throws down the guantlet ...

Maristar210
05-02-2007, 10:36 PM
If we can't turn Iraq into a parking lot, perhaps we can pick teams and just get it over with ... this crap dates back to the Old Testament and there is no end in sight ... my prediction is that then "end game" will begin when Israel uses a US made nuke and throws down the guantlet ...

Could be Pendo. Israli Palestinian issue has taken a back seat to all of this but I assure you it has not subsided. Perhaps France can step in? Oh that's right they all are technically female !!!

RexDog1
05-02-2007, 10:41 PM

And Girls8p

nuckinfutz
05-02-2007, 10:41 PM
Israli Palestinian issue ha takena back seat to....

"Have taken a"

Im sorry... I couldn't resist!;)

Were even now... I dont wanna play no mo. :D

Maristar210
05-02-2007, 10:49 PM
"Have taken a"

Im sorry... I couldn't resist!;)

Were even now... I dont wanna play no mo. :D

I did it just for you man:D

TX.X-30 fan
05-02-2007, 11:17 PM
Could be Pendo. Israli Palestinian issue has taken a back seat to all of this but I assure you it has not subsided. Perhaps France can step in? Oh that's right they all are technically female !!!

This should probably go in the marketplace but I have some like new French rifles. They have never been fired and only dropped once. :D :D

betsy&david Harrison
05-02-2007, 11:26 PM
Who is this BB you speak of? Is this Toober Tom's compadre!! :confused:
You haven't met Bad Betsy aka BB....:D yet..... OH, AND BRING OUR TROOPS HOME!!

05-03-2007, 10:01 AM
You haven't met Bad Betsy aka BB....:D yet..... OH, AND BRING OUR TROOPS HOME!!
She keeps stringing us along with her alter ego that we havent seen yet. :rolleyes:

Well, at least your alter ego is the same gender.....unlike someone here. ......*cough* Ric *cough*......

Ric
05-03-2007, 10:17 AM
The great thing about the new era of team talk is that I can log on and in ten seconds, know where my name will be mentioned. All I have to do is look at the recent threads showing an ump post. The dude is fascinated with me.

Ric
05-03-2007, 10:18 AM
If we can't turn Iraq into a parking lot, perhaps we can pick teams and just get it over with ... this crap dates back to the Old Testament and there is no end in sight ... my prediction is that then "end game" will begin when Israel uses a US made nuke and throws down the guantlet ... ok reading that gave me a chill.

05-03-2007, 10:22 AM
The great thing about the new era of team talk is that I can log on and in ten seconds, know where my name will be mentioned. All I have to do is look at the recent threads showing an ump post. The dude is fascinated with me. YOu should be flattered. You, Staristar, and Hoosier Bob are my idols! :worthy: :worthy: You guys are like court jesters to me! The entertainment value is priceless!

Maristar210
05-03-2007, 10:43 AM
YOu should be flattered. You, Staristar, and Hoosier Bob are my idols! :worthy: :worthy: You guys are like court jesters to me! The entertainment value is priceless!

/slaps redheaded step child on the back of the head

Shhaaaaaadddup :D

Truly this reverse fascination thing is working quite well for UMP.

UMP you know RIC digs the cape ;)

05-03-2007, 10:46 AM
/slaps redheaded step child on the back of the head

Shhaaaaaadddup :D

Truly this reverse fascination thing is working quite well for UMP.

UMP you know RIC digs the cape ;)
I know she does!! He sure likes my leather pants too!:cool: she told me so himself!

And I aint even gonna tell you what he said about your yellow speedo!:o BTW, is your garage locked Staristar?