PDA

View Full Version : Free Pulls This Sunday!

erkoehler
05-01-2007, 11:32 PM
Ok guys, I need your support:

This Sunday we are participating in the MS Walk located in St. Charles, IL. Now, we don't walk, we choose to brave the cold water and ski/foot/board and have a blast on the water.

Now, I don't care what you have to tell yourself to come out to the event, as long as your there!

8am-11am FREE PULLS behind a x7, 197, x15.

Come out, support a good cause, have fun, test drive some boats, and take a free pull!

Any questions, need directions, let me know if you can make it, just call!

Eric
630-533-2760

erkoehler
05-02-2007, 10:24 AM
Some needs a pull........

pram
05-02-2007, 10:34 AM
If I lived in the area I would be all over that kind of an invitation. Not only does a person get to have fun but it is for a good cause.

PaulW
05-02-2007, 11:43 AM
Hi Eric,
I have been thinking about coming down to check out were you ski, and take you up on a pull. I also have been thinking about going to the Il river this weekend for weekend get away. I should know tonight if were going and will let you know. I went boarding for the first time Sun in the fox. Just had on a shorty and it was ok, arms were cold. It was a short run, so early in the season, so out of shape, so you won't be wasting a lot of fuel on me

erkoehler
05-05-2007, 09:10 AM
Hope to see some new people come out today and tomorrow. Open house today starts NOW!

2000205V
05-05-2007, 10:02 AM
Damn ... I wish I had a dealer nearby that did stuff like this. As Paul said, who would pass up the oppertunity for some time on the water, with someone else footin the gas bill, touring around in some brand new MC's. Sounds like heaven to me ...

Ric
05-05-2007, 10:49 AM
Damn ... I wish I had a dealer nearby that did stuff like this. As Paul said, who would pass up the oppertunity for some time on the water, with someone else footin the gas bill, touring around in some brand new MC's. Sounds like heaven to me ... and a free pull from erkle taboot:D

tex
12-15-2010, 11:17 PM
I decline!!!!

Maristar210
01-10-2011, 09:10 PM
hey. great to be here, not sure if this is the right place to post this

Полностью разделяю Ваше мнение. Это отличная идея. Готов Вас поддержать. Пожилые люди часто не в мощах сдержать свои эмоции, смотря на мучения героев телесериалов. Но они также, в отличие от молодежи, способны усмотреть даже в самой гадкой ситуации чтото положительное, а также больше сопереживают тем, кто оказался в беде.
Подробнее на гугле здесь
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=201&ved=bilulaNiz&url=http%3A%2F%2F2nt.ru%2Fgo%2Fonline.php&CBUQFjAAOMgBMubGrooro

NICE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>