PDA

View Full Version : Where too?

6ballsisall
05-01-2007, 09:41 PM
What happened to the link on here that took you to old Mastercraft Brochures. Is it still here???

Mag_Red
05-01-2007, 09:45 PM
I have no idea where it went but Hey Buddy!:wavey:

Slinkyredfoot
05-01-2007, 09:45 PM
What happened to the link on here that took you to old Mastercraft Brochures. Is it still here???
I would like to see this too...did a search a while ago and came up with nothing, I have a couple of cool things to post, have no idea how..

6ballsisall
05-01-2007, 10:01 PM
I have no idea where it went but Hey Buddy!:wavey:

How the heck are ya???? Whats new on the casa?

Mag_Red
05-01-2007, 10:09 PM
How the heck are ya???? Whats new on the casa?Waiting on the septic permit to be issued in Frankfort. As soon as I get it we'll be turning some dirt:)

LakePirate
05-01-2007, 10:11 PM
What up Jeffery and Mags :wavey:

6ballsisall
05-01-2007, 10:12 PM
What up Jeffery and Mags :wavey:

Lakey!!!!!!!! How the heck are ya!!??? When are we getting that Tristar out????
Hey you interested in helping build a covered patio Lakey?? I pay in BEER and GOOD Eats!! :D

6ballsisall
05-01-2007, 10:13 PM
Waiting on the septic permit to be issued in Frankfort. As soon as I get it we'll be turning some dirt:)

Septic is over rated Bob. Just dig a hole and run some pipe into the hole. :D 8p

LakePirate
05-01-2007, 10:15 PM
Lakey!!!!!!!! How the heck are ya!!??? When are we getting that Tristar out????
Hey you interested in helping build a covered patio Lakey?? I pay in BEER and GOOD Eats!! :D

Whenever you want to go....they claim it got to 90 today.

When do you want to build it. I would imagine we could get the wives together and they might leave us alone.

6ballsisall
05-01-2007, 10:21 PM
Whenever you want to go....they claim it got to 90 today.

When do you want to build it. I would imagine we could get the wives together and they might leave us alone.

My car showed 93 this afternoon @ 5:30.

Not sure when I'll start. Maybe next weekend (not this coming weekend) I specifically could use some help when it comes to putting up the rafters or trusses (haven't decided which way to go yet) It would be great to get everyone together!

LakePirate
05-01-2007, 10:24 PM
My car showed 93 this afternoon @ 5:30.

Not sure when I'll start. Maybe next weekend (not this coming weekend) I specifically could use some help when it comes to putting up the rafters or trusses (haven't decided which way to go yet) It would be great to get everyone together!

Give me a shout. We will ride that way.

Today on 400 the car read 95.

east tx skier
05-02-2007, 03:56 PM
Hey, Jeff. Hope you guys are well!

As far as the brochures go, that link is gone. They got dumped when they did the updates last year. According to our former TTAdmin, Alteczen, they ought to still be on the server and just need to be made accessible. When people ask, I've been suggesting to them to send a PM to both TMC and TTAdmin requesting that the files be made available again.

Apart from that, I can email you the 93 brochure if you want it.