Maristar210
05-01-2007, 01:15 PM
well buy an umbrella then dummy!8p

;) ;) 8p

Yeah Yeah

How's the Dog?

chevy08bud
05-01-2007, 01:17 PM
Looks like someone in Holland already did.
http://www.yahoo.com/s/570142

Upper Michigan Prostar190
05-01-2007, 01:26 PM
Yeah Yeah

How's the Dog?
Esther is doing just fine my friend. :) She is settling into the household very well. she has lots of energy. I had some friends that are really good with dogs and active in the humane society/animal shelter teach me to keep her under control while on leash. She isnt bad,just very curious and LOTS of energy. so she and I needed to learn to walk on leash. She is SO dang smart! she learned alot in 90 minutes! I was amazed!!! She will actually sit on command at my feet while on leash and wont move until I say. she will sit at the door until I say its OK to go out. Simple things, but very important and effective. She loves to chase birds and chipmunks ALL day! She spent Saturday & sunday with my parents. They wanted to dog sit overnight, so she got to go to grandma and grandpa's and get spoiled. :) Ms UMP and I used the time to get some projects done in the back yard that she would have been trouble for. I had some concrete to patch, etc... and the dog would have been too much to deal with in the backyard, so she would have been stuck inthe house, so it worked out. My parents love her! They will take her anytime. She is a lucky dog! :) lots of love in our family! and she gets plenty! but thats what pets are for!

Maristar210
05-01-2007, 01:32 PM
Esther is doing just fine my friend. :) She is settling into the household very well. she has lots of energy. I had some friends that are really good with dogs and active in the humane society/animal shelter teach me to keep her under control while on leash. She isnt bad,just very curious and LOTS of energy. so she and I needed to learn to walk on leash. She is SO dang smart! she learned alot in 90 minutes! I was amazed!!! She will actually sit on command at my feet while on leash and wont move until I say. she will sit at the door until I say its OK to go out. Simple things, but very important and effective. She loves to chase birds and chipmunks ALL day! She spent Saturday & sunday with my parents. They wanted to dog sit overnight, so she got to go to grandma and grandpa's and get spoiled. :) Ms UMP and I used the time to get some projects done in the back yard that she would have been trouble for. I had some concrete to patch, etc... and the dog would have been too much to deal with in the backyard, so she would have been stuck inthe house, so it worked out. My parents love her! They will take her anytime. She is a lucky dog! :) lots of love in our family! and she gets plenty! but thats what pets are for!

It feels good to know you did that dog the biggest favor of all and now she will repay you everyday.

When she's not trying to chew on your couch, that is....:D

TMCNo1
05-01-2007, 03:36 PM

Time to go to Olin Mills for a family potrait, right!

05-01-2007, 04:59 PM
Time to go to Olin Mills for a family potrait, right!
Staristar put up a picture of his rain pattern, does that count?:confused: :confused:

TX.X-30 fan
05-01-2007, 05:10 PM
Staristar put up a picture of his rain pattern, does that count?:confused: :confused:

I thought that was a picture of his colonoscopy. :confused: 8p

SkiDog
05-01-2007, 06:03 PM
My parents love her! They will take her anytime.

Soooo, I guess that means that you're gonna have your a$$ on a plane to CSM then! ALrighty then!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :)

05-01-2007, 06:14 PM
My parents love her! They will take her anytime.

Soooo, I guess that means that you're gonna have your a$$ on a plane to CSM then! ALrighty then!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Figured you would catch that Skidog! :D My weekend has become booked. That is mother's day weekend DONTCHANO! so I got a pallet of paver bricks at mom and dads that need installing on their patio. I agreed that I will bust arse all weekend preping and installing them. :)

herringtech
05-01-2007, 06:41 PM
http://www.wnbc.com/news/13226044/detail.html

Maybe he will sail it over to the US for you.

ProTour X9
05-01-2007, 06:48 PM
Hey Steve, the sun is shining!