PDA

View Full Version : Ouch! Ouch! Ouch :)

betsy&david Harrison
04-29-2007, 10:21 PM
Well, this was my first weekend back on the water and the pain in the muscles, well, ouch, BUT... It feels soooo good!! The weather was wonderful. About 95 and the water was about 72. I am so fatigued that my arms are shaking trying to put this up on the board. So, I have never run passes on my first ski of the season BUT :) I did this time. I think it maybe my bionic arm.

88 PS190
04-29-2007, 10:35 PM
I love when its hard to carry my waterski back up to the house, in the kind of painful not loving it way...

If you know what I mean.

betsy&david Harrison
04-30-2007, 10:22 AM
Kids are really sore this morning. Pretty sure they will bounce back faster than Mom and Dad.

Sodar
04-30-2007, 10:24 AM
Well, this was my first weekend back on the water and the pain in the muscles, well, ouch, BUT... It feels soooo good!! The weather was wonderful. About 95 and the water was about 72. I am so fatigued that my arms are shaking trying to put this up on the board. So, I have never run passes on my first ski of the season BUT :) I did this time. I think it maybe my bionic arm.

I know the feeling! I skiied the first time this weekend and I can feel a little bit of burning in my shoulders and forearms... its a good feelin' though! Summer is finally here!!

betsy&david Harrison
04-30-2007, 10:28 AM
I saw you had to ski in your full suit! Up in Bako this weekend it was nothin but the vest. I hate skiing all bound up in a wetsuit..don't you?

Sodar
04-30-2007, 10:33 AM
I saw you had to ski in your full suit! Up in Bako this weekend it was nothin but the vest. I hate skiing all bound up in a wetsuit..don't you?

Hate it!! Unfortunately though, Chi-town's water is not quite as warm as SoCal!!

betsy&david Harrison
04-30-2007, 10:38 AM
We won't be able to ski at the lake until June now. Tournament at Naci in May though that we are going to.

Sodar
04-30-2007, 10:40 AM
We won't be able to ski at the lake until June now. Tournament at Naci in May though that we are going to.

What weekend in May? I think we are going to Naci the weekend after Mother's Day!

betsy&david Harrison
04-30-2007, 10:41 AM
It is the last weekend in May. You should come up and be in the tournament..it is just for fun and the people are really nice.

Sodar
04-30-2007, 10:46 AM
It is the last weekend in May. You should come up and be in the tournament..it is just for fun and the people are really nice.

Thanks, but the last weekend in May is Memorial and I have a date with the River!! ;)

betsy&david Harrison
04-30-2007, 10:51 AM
I didn't even realize that. Sh$$, Naci is going to be a freakin zoo.

Sodar
04-30-2007, 11:45 AM
Yeah it will!! Wonder why they would want to have a tournament on the busiest weekend for Naci!! Plus, if the water is relatively low, they pull the course out of the channel and put it where it is not exactly the most protected thing from boat traffic..

pq2
04-30-2007, 01:16 PM
last friday i had a very bad fall, tought I broke a rib, also hit the ski with my left elbow (dont ask how). Today i went to the doctor and no broken ribs.