PDA

View Full Version : Perfect 'Summer' Day

BrianM
04-29-2007, 09:36 PM
Had a really great weekend on the water. Bright and sunny all weekend with just a hint of a breeze. Was finally able to ski without the shorty so 'summer' has finally begun. Air temp this weekend about 85, water 81. Life is good! :D

Slinkyredfoot
04-29-2007, 09:49 PM
It was a perfect day wasn't it....

ilikeitglacy
04-29-2007, 09:49 PM
Just like my wife, you know where to hit8p it wasn't even nice enough to undress the lady

Blair
04-29-2007, 10:00 PM
first off im gonna say... you guys suck... we havent even been able to get into the water yet up here...

that is all:D :D :D

BrianM
04-30-2007, 11:26 AM
first off im gonna say... you guys suck... we havent even been able to get into the water yet up here...

Sorry man. If it makes you feel better we did see a 3 ft gator by the boat launch. First time there has been a gator in our lake in at least 5 years. He was enjoying the sun as well.

Bruce
04-30-2007, 08:16 PM
Brian expect more gators. Iv'e seen a bunch in Bayou Lacombe. One dead one belly up with feet tied. He was probably shot and dumped there. I think the head was missing(couldn't really tell belly up) He was about 12 feet. I know everyone thinks we are crazy for skiing, boarding, footin etc. on this water ! Only thing to watch out for is the banjo players!

TX.X-30 fan
04-30-2007, 09:27 PM

Man do I know what you mean, went camping all weekend. My wife had to put a little wrap on around midnight. It was fairly warm saturday mid-80's, but man the water was brutal 75 BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. :D