PDA

View Full Version : If I ever find 'em I'm gonna kick some @$$

JohnnyB
04-28-2007, 06:40 PM
So, this morning I started getting things laid out to start my tower install. A stray dog wanders in the garage. It's got a broken rear leg and no collar. I have never seen this dog in the area before.

I called my neighbors and no-one new of anyone in the area that owned a 30-40lb curly haired white dog.

The dog was very friendly and well behaved.

I live in a rural area and am assuming somebody probably dumped it. If i ever see someone do this, I'm going to put my foot in their @$$.

The dog hung out in my garage most of the day while we worked, until the town constaple (sp?) came and picked it up.

He said he typically keeps strays on his farm for 2 weeks, in case someone actually comes looking for them. After that he brings them to the human society in a neighboring town.

JohnnyB
04-28-2007, 06:47 PM
Here's a picture of the stray....

Monte
04-28-2007, 09:41 PM
He may have ditched a shock collar and got hit by a car or something... Somebody's probably missing that dog... Check the lost and found in the paper.. Or better yet put it in there...

JohnnyB
04-28-2007, 10:15 PM
Our town constaple will actually do that. Nice to live in a small township:D

Monte
04-28-2007, 10:19 PM
Wow that IS small, Just had a buddy move back into town from whanaki(I have no idea how to spell it) WI. I hope you find the owner.. It is a good looking dog..

whitedog
04-29-2007, 10:20 AM
Just had a buddy move back into town from whanaki(I have no idea how to spell it) WI.

monte72: Spelling for Waunakee WI. Just down the road from me about 35 mi.

Hope somebody claims the dog. Looks like it has been cared for.

atlfootr
04-30-2007, 01:27 PM
monte72: Spelling for Waunakee WI.Ya gotta :love: the correction spellers on this board.

With a handle like whitedog, this one would make your family the perfect pet.
So, why don't you take 'em :confused:

TX.X-30 fan
04-30-2007, 01:37 PM
Ya gotta :love: the correction spellers on this board.

With a handle like whitedog, this one would make your family the perfect pet.
So, why don't you take 'em :confused:

1. You have to love
2. You've got to love
3. You must love
4. One has to love

:wavey:

atlfootr
04-30-2007, 01:40 PM
1. You have to love
2. You've got to love
3. You must love
4. One has to love
:wavey:Case in point :uglyhamme

milkmania
04-30-2007, 01:43 PM
I gotta walk away from this threadhttp://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/images/smilies/co4x4/stirpot.gif