PDA

View Full Version : Lake Sommerville this weekend

TX.X-30 fan
04-27-2007, 09:49 AM
We are headed up to lake sommerville today and will be camping at rocky creek park. Anyone heads up there stop by and have a cold beer.
Finally get to drive the boat and not clean, change oil, winterize, ect. :D

This will be us. :D :rolleyes:

River Rat
04-27-2007, 09:59 AM
Have fun, looks like its going to be a good weekend for camping. We usualy hit Rocky Creek 2 or 3 time a year, great place to take the kids. On Saturday drink a beer for me cus I'll be working an outage.:mad: But I'll be in the water on Sunday.:woohoo:

TX.X-30 fan
04-27-2007, 10:23 AM
Have fun, looks like its going to be a good weekend for camping. We usualy hit Rocky Creek 2 or 3 time a year, great place to take the kids. On Saturday drink a beer for me cus I'll be working an outage.:mad: But I'll be in the water on Sunday.:woohoo:

Thanks River Rat I will have that beer for you. Have fun when you finally get to the water Sunday. Our kids love to camp there so its allways a good time. Hope to see ya there later in the season. :D

Ric
04-27-2007, 10:39 AM
You are killin me! :noface:

River Rat
04-30-2007, 04:46 PM
TX. Did you have a good weekend? How was the water up there?

TX.X-30 fan
05-01-2007, 03:17 PM
TX. Did you have a good weekend? How was the water up there?

We had a great time, weather was hotter and sunnier than they had predicted. Lake was 75 so very refreshing and about as clear as it gets there. Camp sites were in good shape but the new group of retires are anal about noise.

Ric
05-05-2007, 09:15 AM
We had a great time, weather was hotter and sunnier than they had predicted. Lake was 75 so very refreshing and about as clear as it gets there. Camp sites were in good shape but the new group of retires are anal about noise. only one thing to do about the retirees ... break them in right!