PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get these parts?

athen99
04-26-2007, 04:59 PM
Could anyone help me find where I can get these? Also, on the accessory plates, has anyone made new ones and had them printed?
Thanks.

shredit21
04-26-2007, 05:04 PM
have you tried mymastercraft.com? not sure if they have all that stuff but they have tons of parts.

jrcarte78
04-26-2007, 05:10 PM
There are decal files floating around here somewhere. Hopefully someone who has that one will chime in soon.

Here is the throttle at skidim:

http://www.skidim.com/prodinfo.asp?number=MV2

The switch panel covers are hard to come by. Some folks have had a metal shop fabricate them. I actually just re-did mine and made them out of lexan found at your local hardware shop. Hopefully they hold up better than the original plastic did.

Hope this helps! :)

athen99
04-26-2007, 05:14 PM
I'm looking for the decals by the throttle also.

Workin' 4 Toys
04-26-2007, 05:19 PM
I hope someone chimes in here on the PS decal set you need....

BrianM
04-26-2007, 05:30 PM
Could anyone help me find where I can get these? Also, on the accessory plates, has anyone made new ones and had them printed?
Thanks.

I made a new plate for where the ignition switch is. Did not have anything printed. It was a little more glossy than the original but looked good. You could make the plates out of the lexan and cut the holes, then take it to a trophy shop and have them engrave the lettering.

jrcarte78
04-26-2007, 06:17 PM
For the ones I made, I am currently having vinyl cut to match the lettering and then I'm going to put a coat of clear over the whole thing so they don't get all marked up.

Like Brian said, mine will be glossier than original but I think they'll turn out well.

mark g
04-26-2007, 07:00 PM
Here goes with the decals, as previous the decals are for adobe illustrator 8, any sign cutter shop will be able to open up the file for you, i had to upload the zipped file any problems opening up the file post me your email address i will email them direct unzipped.

mark

dichdoc
04-26-2007, 09:50 PM
I'd have the throttle plate powder coated along with a bunch of the other stuff judging by the pics. My guy has a $50.00 minimum so might as well get your money's worth. I powder coated the windshield frame, pylon, mirror brackets, teak brackets, etc. etc.